Hensonville City 2011

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *cleaning pink glitter with her other roomies, when she hears news of Walter and Spamela's date* Hear that guys? Walter's got a date with Spamela, the Spamela Hamderson!

Susie: How exciting! I can't wait for the update at 11!

Ellie: Aren't you in bed by then?

Susie: Only if I don't have anything to fold, organize, alphabetize, categorize...*goes on*

Ernie: *laughs* I think you should take that as a maybe Ellie!

Ellie: *laughs as well* Good point...hey Bert, how's the duel-ended mop working out?

Bert: Better than expected, but I wouldn't expect another use after tonight.

Susie: Why's that Bert?

Bert: *holds the mop up to show that both ends are a frighteningly bright pink*

Ellie: Does that mean I need a glitter-vention? *laughs at her own bad joke XD*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Earlier....
Robin: Mom...ya gotta close your eyes.
OK...but you need to close your eyes too!
Robin: I do? Why?
Don't ask questions....just close the peepers please!
Robin: OK...one two three...close your eyes!
Since I got Robin's stuff out of my drawer earlier I quickly get it out from under my bed and give it to him Happy Valentines' Day Robin!
Robin:Happy Valentines' Day Mom!giving me a card and a heart shaped filled box filled with Reeses Peanut peanut butter cups.
opening the card It has rainbows drawn on it . And on the inside a picture of him and me is drawn. .Robin wrote "I Love You Forevur Mom!" Yore Froggie Son Robin.. Ohhh Robin Honey...thank you!hugging him
Robin: Candied flies! And such a sweet card! Thanks Mom. I love you so muchhugging me
You're welcome . Just don't eat all the candied flies tonight .I don't want you getting a bellyache.
Robin: I won't. Mmmm..candied flies.
Ugh...
Robin: Well....ugh..to your chocolate covered pretzels!:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears rustling from the apartment directly overhead ours.
Wha huh? Oh, that'll be Erin. Erin? OMG!
*Asks Uncle D to ice the heart cookies with Erin's name, :wink:, Nora, Beige, and Storyteller to take them up to Apt 4 before she disappears offline in the blink of an eye as she is usually known for doing around here. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: (at computer, typing) "No injuries were reported, although it is estimated that it will cost the city $5,000 to clean all of the cream pie residue out of the carpets in the council chambers..." (types some more, saves file, hits a few keys and picks up the phone) Hi, chief...yeah, the meeting story's in, I just e-mailed it over...great, then, see you tomorrow. (puts phone down) So tired.
Storyteller: Mmm...another long day, I take it?
Erin: Yeah, tell me. And now I've got to start on this long history series, and I have no clue where to begin. (slides sheaf of papers over to Storyteller)
Storyteller: Oh, right, that whole unpleasantness with the treacle factory explosion of 1907...now, wait a moment, I have a friend whose grandmother kept a Fraggle hole just nearby, she can tell you all sorts of things about it.
(two are busy talking and taking notes when Nora walks in)
Nora: Man, what a day. This one woman kept demanding a complete set of some romance series that went out of print 10 years ago, I think we've got an infestation of moths back in the history section, and I just realized that we've double-booked Jennifer Chiaverini and George R.R. Martin for that signing in two weeks.
Erin: So hold them on the same day - you'll bring in both the fantasy types and the quilting types and make money off of both.
Nora: Yeah, but Mrs. Farley is...(cell phone rings) Hello...oh, hello, Heather. (rolls eyes at ceiling) Uh-huh...what? Already? (mutters something) All right, we'll order some boxes, just send up the order forms...and if you try to sneak any Licorice Splits into our order I'll see that you're grounded for a decade. (flips off phone) Brace yourselves, everyone, my little sister the robber baron is on the warpath.
(door swings open again, and Scooter and Beige walk in, each with some boxes of Scouting Girl cookies in their arms)
Beige: (between bites of cookie) Mmm-mmm, gotta love those Sugar Rushes.
Scooter: Here, Erin - (tosses her a box of cookies) we got your Mint Dreams. And (tossing another box to Storyteller) there's your Citrus Whispers, Storyteller.
Storyteller: Oooh, yum - I suppose when Heather sends up the forms we'd better post a list of flavors in case anyone wants to buy.

(Yes, friends, it's Scouting Girl cookie time.)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(Doorbell rings)

Scooter: I'll get it. (opens door) Thanks, Deadly - tell Eleanor we said hi. (closes door) I don't think we're going to be lacking for cookies for a while, guys. (chomps into one of the heart-shaped cookies and passes the others around)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Deadly nods with a smile, departing downstairs once again.

UD: Mm, I ponder if young Robin's troop will put up any competition for Heather's bid at winning the cookie drive for the fifth year in a row.
OOC: Mom bought those cookies at her last trip to Costco on Monday, so yeah, they do exist.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
So...are we ever getting the update on the date night?

:news: *deep scowl* No. My camerasloth malfunctioned his equipment. Again.

How did the sloth do that exactly?

:news: It's technical. I'm...not sure. But all the footage came out steamy.

Rhonda: Ooooh! Run it! Run it!

:news: No, I mean really steamy...it evaporated.

Rhonda: How the heck does digital film evaporate??

:news: I TOLD you it was technical!

Rhonda: So...no smoochy pics of Walter and the hottie pig?

:news: No.

Rhonda: Well whattaya waiting for? Go chase 'em down and get another shot!

:news: Do I LOOK like a gossip reporter?? A sleazy paparazzo? Are you confusing ME with Scribbler?

Rhonda: Heck no. He dresses better.
--------------------

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (snores, then suddenly wakes up, with drool dripping from her mouth)

Cotterpin: Ewwww ...

Kelly: Man, whatever! Don't mock my narration!

Cotterpin (sighs)

Kelly: Ahem! Anyway, do you know what awesomeness awaits in March?

Cotterpin (blankly): Not particularly. The vacation's in April.

Wrench (dressed as Eraser): We're rescuing April?

Cotterpin (slaps the mask off his head): Not YET, dummy! *long pause* We're scheduled for that Saturday.

Wrench: Ah. Sorry, Cotterpin. *leaves*

Kelly (fixes the dogs some food ... that they don't eat and rip apart a Kleenex box instead): There's a Silent Hill collection for the PS3, plus a new Silent Hill called Downpour that looks super, super sweet! *giggles* I get excited just thinking about it!

Cotterpin (suddenly dressed up as Sigmund Freud, sitting near a Doozer construction shaped like a couch): Tell me ... when did you first start having this obsession with a tortured alternate dimension that mirrors the angstiness of the character's mind to such an extent that many have commented you probably need a psychology degree in order to fully appreciate?

Kelly: Uh, I HAVE a psychology degree. *long pause* You know, Silent Hill would've made a much better use of my college time than doing papers and stuff. *glares at Cotterpin* I thought you LIKED Silent Hill?

Cotterpin (shrugs, smirking): As a Doozer, particularly an Architect, I admire the franchise's transformative structures. I admire that with just a few random beams, walls, and grate floors, you can totally read a character's mind without ever asking. I had been hoping to use that inspiration to make Doozer Dome reflect Doozer psychology, but then I --.

Wrench (from another room): -- Got thrown out --.

Cotterpin (screams and runs away)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh, *hangs up phone.
:batty: Vhat happened?
Stupid bank telemarketers, they just can't get the hint and stop calling... Permanently.
At least I fed Garfield and my January update's been added as well.

*Looks forward to either March 24 or April (if me and my friend are able to make the trip happen).

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: Okay...Heather sent up the cookie forms; here's what they're offering this year.

(A list is posted on the door, with descriptions - and the occupants have written some recommendations alongside.)

Mint Dreams (chocolate mint - Erin's favorite)
Orange Delights (orange-flavored butter cookies - Scooter's favorite)
Three-Nut Crunches (pecan, walnut and hazelnut jumbles)
Citrus Whispers (lemon meringue rounds - Storyteller likes these)
Triple-Fudge Wonders (chocolate cookies with chocolate chips and a coating of dark chocolate - Beige likes these)
Coconut Swirls (caramel and coconut rounds - Nora's favorite)
Licorice Splits (licorice - Nora says avoid these at all costs)
Sugar Rushes (sugar cookies - Beige likes these too)
Crunch Times (cookies with toffee bits)
Batty Butterscotch (butterscotch sandwich cookies)
Devil's Food Fudge (chocolate cookies with cake-like texture)
Pumpkin Patch (chewy, ginger-pumpkin cookies)
Cape Cods (jumble cookies with cranberries, orange zest and walnuts)
Glasgow Rangers (shortbread)
Sesame Snaps (honey-sesame cookies)

Scooter: So how long are they going to be available this year?
Nora: I think Heather said they're running until the end of March.
Erin: That's fair enough.