Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Leaves pressies at friends' doorside nightstands for their respective maildrops.

At Apt 2, we place a bat-paper wrapped box of lime-in-the-coconut kiss cookies (if they can be called cookies) for Kathy's birthday that was last Tuesday.

At Apt 6, we gift Kim with a batch of wrapped guava cake squares and a recipe card for the same, along with a set of cucumber/pickle recipe cards for :sigh: including our fave PB&P sandwiches should the Fraggles be as culinarily curious as the rest of us.
Ooohhh...delicious!!! Thanks Ed & Scare crew!! My peanut butter & chocolate cake that :hungry: & Helga made JUST got finished last night! So I'll share these lime in the coconut kiss cookies with everyone.
(I actually DID have a PB & choc cake for my birthday ..... It had crushed up Reeses PB cups on top !! Yum-Yum!! )

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*Leaves pressies at friends' doorside nightstands for their respective maildrops.

At Apt 2, we place a bat-paper wrapped box of lime-in-the-coconut kiss cookies (if they can be called cookies) for Kathy's birthday that was last Tuesday.

At Apt 6, we gift Kim with a batch of wrapped guava cake squares and a recipe card for the same, along with a set of cucumber/pickle recipe cards for :sigh: including our fave PB&P sandwiches should the Fraggles be as culinarily curious as the rest of us.
Thanks, Ed!

Gillis: Good Lord, what in the world is Bobby making?
Kim: Multi-layer cake. Allegedly.
Gillis: ...Reminds me of some of the pictures you’ve showed us of the library’s story time art projects.
Kim: Know that you mention it, there do appear to be similarities...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mo-om!! whiny tone
putting hands over ears
I'm sorry...I don't answer to whiny tones .
watching Robin roll his eyes take a deep breath, control himself , tap me on the shoulder and then say in a normal voice Mom ?
Oh hello Robin. Did you wish to speak to me?
Robin: Do I have to go to classes tomorrow?
Yes Robin you do. 2 more weeks and then you'll be free from school work.
Robin: But we'll still be quarantined!
They're opening things up slowly but surely . Be patient , OK?
Robin: sigh
Sweetheart...I don't like this anymore than you do. . I would LOVE for this to be over . Tomorrow night , surprise your frog parents & Skype them after classes are over . I know you miss them more than anything!
Robin: Mom you're the best!
I wouldn't say I'm the best. I'm a pain in the butt sometimes . But it's only because I care. Now get to bed.
Robin: Right. See ya tomorrow .

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin on his phone You don't say.......getting excited.... you don't say..........growing more excited.......you DON'T SAY!!...hanging up
Robin , who was that??
Robin: They didn't say.....shrugging and walking away .....
ROBIN!!!:rolleyes:
That joke is as old as I am!!
Robin : Oh...then it must be ancient!! chuckling
This is what I get for letting you Skype the swamp tonight? Smart alecky remarks?
Robin: Awww Mom I'm sorry!!! I did Skype the swamp tonight . Good thing too! My frog mom and dad were talking by Skype. So they managed to work me in. So I could talk to them together . They were surprised that I was there!! I got hit with questions first.
What kind of questions?
Robin: Like if I was okay , if you were okay . Once they found out I was surprising them , they were happy!
Well thank goodness! How're your frog parents doing?
Robin: Good! They miss me though. My frog mom kinda got teary eyed. She didn't want me to see it . But I did. Mothers' Day is Sunday Can I ......
Did I ever say no about you calling the swamp on Mothers' Day on the swamp before?
Robin: I was usually there already. Dad said that soon the quarantine will let up and I can come back and visit. I sure can't wait! I just wish I could hug them. This 6 foot distance thing sure bites. I wanna hug you an' everyone else here too.
Yeah...this air hug thing doesn't quite cut it huh?
Robin : Nope. Once it's over everyone gets BIG bear hugs! Even though I'm a frog!
You guessed it!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I knock the door to Robin's bedroom , and hear him sniffling . .....he coughs and says Who is it?
Human mom.
Door's open
I open the door and Robin looks like he's been crying. . (Poor kid....I know exactly what's wrong . It's Mothers' Day & he had wanted to go to the swamp . Even though he talked to his mom via that morning . It just didn't cut it.. And
even though I had been taking care of Robin for years I wasn't a frog
Robin tried to hide from me that he was crying:
: Oh Hi Mom ...what's up?
Robin.... you don't need to be brave for me...I understand . I'm sure by Thanksgiving you guys will have a REALLY special celebration to make up for everything!
Robin: I sure hope so! getting teary eyed again I miss my frog family a whole lot! I love you a whole pile . Don't get me wrong,, Mom!
But I'm not a frog.
Robin: Right. nodding Thanks for understanding ...hey Mom? ....extending an elbow Here's a way we can kinda hug for now. Bump elbows
I like it!...bumping elbows with Robin !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure when I'll be able to come back in tomorrow, internet connection's been hit and miss lately.

*Scare crew settle in for the night, having chatted with their respective moms through the phone, sending them Happy Mother's Day wishes since they're staying safe thanks to their shelter here at HVC, only leaving for short visits when possible.

*Hopes the state relaxing the stay-at-home orders will mean mre travel will open up so others can reunite with their families this summer. :sympathy:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Y’know, while ICA is interesting, I do kind of miss the trash talk from Beat Bobby Flay.
Gillis: Yes, that does add a rather...humorous element. But then, the stakes aren’t as high as they are in Kitchen Stadium.
Kim: True, dat. But, now it’s time for some Live: PD.
Gillis: You’re hoping for an update on that poor dog from last night, aren’t you?
Kim: Dang right.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin taps on my bedroom door and pokes his head in Can I come in, Mom??
jokingly I don't know ...can you?
Robin grumbling......Never mind....goodnight,
Robin...come back , I'm sorry. I know you're all grumpy .....Come on in.
Robin returns ... and sits on my computer chair
What's on your mind?
Robin: How'd you know something was on my mind?
Because you look like you do . Now what's up.?
Robin: I'm just glad home school is almost done . That's all.
You're sure that's all?
Robin: Meh...that and the I miss everyone .
Soon froggie son....soon.
Robin: Well Bobby and I DID play Battleship over Skype the other day. It was fun! :smile:
Cool!!
Robin: Anyway... class is at 10 tomorrow . Night Mom.
Night honey ...we elbow bump each other

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie comes in with her bangs over her face I really need a haircut.
Yeah me too. .When the beauty parlors get slower we'll both go, OK?
Prairie: Yep
:sympathy:: Hey Prair?
Prairie: Yeah?
:sympathy: fills a bowl up with water and hands it to Prairie Thirsty?
Prairie: :ROWLF!! You stupid...
:sympathy::
Heh -heh! C'mon Lil Prairie dawg! I'm kiddin You can dump the water over my head outside .
Prairie: Gladly!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Finished watching the first episode of that Holy Moly mini-golf show.
:batty: Vas it any good?
It brough back memories of playing the game with my dad when I was younger and had better sight, ever since then I like mini-golf for the varying obstacles and each hole can have its own different specific theme. But the show Holy Moly? Honestly, it feels like they just used the excuse of taking the obstacles from American Ninja Warrior, slapped a sticker on it saying it was mini-golf so they could call it as mini-golf. Will keep watching future episodes though. And honestly the one show based on that type of failure-based physical competition that did it best making me laugh with the added commentary was Most Extreme Challenge hosted by Kenny Blankenchip and Vic Romano. Not MC's Vic Romano, though maybe that's where he got his screen name from.

*The scare crew take turns at the bat-room getting ready four another night's sleep.