Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Even though Robin has Facetimed and Skyped with his friends and family ,he still looks like something is bothering him. .So I decide to talk to him . I knock on the door to his room and he lets me in:
All right....spill your guts froggie son of mine . I know that something else is wrong other than you're homesick and bored . Now talk to me. .

Robin: Well.....someone has a birth....er...special occasion coming up . And because of this virus , I can't go shopping for her..er...or him..
Oh. OK. (I know who he's talking about .:wink: ) Well you know Robin...I'm sure this person is mature enough to understand to know that right now things are crazy you don't have to give anything to her...uh..or him... A homemade card . You draw very well. And if you per chance live with the ... celebrant , they might like... um......breakfast in bed .
Robin: But I can't give Nancy's goldfish all that stuff!! I wanted to get it a special castle!!
Oh....OK. turning to leave but then hearing Robin bursting into laughter Mom..come back!! Nancy doesn't have a goldfish!! You would REALLY want breakfast in bed on your birthday?
Yes! It's the little things that please me!
Robin: All right. NOW I feel better . I felt SO bad that I couldn't go shopping for you !
And THAT was what was up with the sourpuss ?
Robin : Uh huh.
Robin, do you realize that only flowers from you from the garden would make me happy? As long as they're not poison ivy.
Robin: Well that I know.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [to Gillis and Lily] Enjoying the concert so far, guys?
Gillis: Oh, yes! The different types of music being played are just magnificent!
Lily: And it was really nice to see Abby!
Kim: Didn’t you just talk to her over Skype the other day?
Lily: Yeah. But this was on TV! [looks at Kim askance]
Gillis: [snickering]
Kim: [sarcastically] Of course; what was I thinking? [side-eyes Gillis] But seriously, her message was a really nice one. And you know if you’re ever feeling afraid or worried, you can talk to me or Gillis too, right? Or we can Skype Sophia or your folks.
Lily: Yeah, I know.
Tosh: [as she, Boober and Beast walk into the living room] Did we miss the concert?
Kim: There’s still about 20 minutes left, but don’t worry; I’m DVR-ing it so you can watch from the beginning. How are things down in the Rock?
Boober: As well as can be expected. Wembley says that it’s weird to see the Rock so empty.
Tosh: And Mokey says she’s running out of ideas to keep Red occupied.
Kim: Good luck to her. Did Matt really block off access to the T. Matthew Fraggle Room?
Boober: He sure did. He said that he wasn’t going to take any chances.
Kim: Wow.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, how'd we do this week?
:batty: Vell, let's see.
Battle Parmesano, ice cream on both sides, the challengers had to make two batches.
Battle Yogurt, ice creams on both sides.
Me: That's 5 points for the ICA drinking game.
*Serves enough black cherry soda for five shots.
:batty: And 6 bleeps from Iron Chef Flay in Battle Sausage.

Sure was nice to spend time with my niece yesterday.
:insatiable: Yeah, she's a little cutie. What those little things she munch on?
They're rice puff stars, she's getting smart enough to pry open the plastic lid off of the canister though, that's why we kind of hide them until snacktime.
Uncle D comes back in, Fatatita curled on his shoulder from the mailbox, no news in hand which means it's good noose for him.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh wow! Kim, Lily & her some of her Fraggle friends are back .!
Robin: They are? Great! Lily's a cute little girl. When those shootings happened years ago , I let her walk to school with me and my friends because she was really scared.
Yep..that's right...you did. Thanks again for doing that.
Robin: You're welcome. I was glad to do it. :smile:
I'd go over and say hi to Kim and all of them. Plus bring some of Chef's cookies
Robin: Yeah....that'd sure be nice. Stupid quarantine :rolleyes:. Maybe we can Skype them tomorrow to say hi? Or just an old fashioned phone call?
Sounds good.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Hey Kathy! Either/or would be fine with us; we’re not picky. Heck, I helped Tosh and Boober rig up an old-fashioned tin-can-and-string phone at our Fraggle hole so that they could talk to their friends in Fraggle Rock.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
An ICA drinking game? How long have you been playing that, Ed?

How long has the show been on the air? Besides, it's not like I'm really drinking, I don't drink any alcohol. I just mime the action of downing a shot of drinking liquid. You get a point whenever either side goes to use the ice cream machine for whatever dish they're making. Spooking of which, I needs inspiration for what particular flavor to give another one of the creeps in the cemetary. :scary:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
How long has the show been on the air? Besides, it's not like I'm really drinking, I don't drink any alcohol. I just mime the action of downing a shot of drinking liquid. You get a point whenever either side goes to use the ice cream machine for whatever dish they're making. Spooking of which, I needs inspiration for what particular flavor to give another one of the creeps in the cemetary. :scary:
Huh. Sounds interesting. I’d try it on GGG with how many times the chefs fall for Guy’s “3-2-1-Go” schtick, but I’d probably run out of my chosen beverage within the first half hour.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
[Kim knocks on the door to Lily’s bedroom. The whiteboard on her door - a recent edition - is blank, so Kim knows she isn’t on a Skype call.]
Kim: Lily? How close are you to being ready for bed?
Lily: [opening the door, dressed in her nightgown] Almost ready. I just have to brush my teeth.
Kim: All right, then. [stands outside of the bathroom while Lily brushes her teeth] It was nice to hear from Robin and Kathi and their gang today, wasn’t it?
Lily: [through a mouthful of toothpaste] Mm-hmm. [spits into the sink] I wish I could invite Robin and Prairie over to play.
Kim: You know why we can’t, Sweetie.
Lily: [sadly] Yeah, I know. Maybe we can work something out over Skype, like a game or something?
Kim: We’ll have to see. Now, off to bed with you. [ushers Lily back to her bedroom] Is all your homework for tomorrow done?
Lily: [climbing into bed] Yup. I think I’m ready for that spelling test, too.
Kim: Good. You’ve been really practicing your spelling words this last week. [tucks Lily in] Night, Half-Pint.
Lily: G’night.
[Kim turns on Lily’s nightlight, turns out her room light, and closes the door as she leaves the room.]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, rully thought today would be another normal Monday. Instead, it turned into another day I got to spend with my baby niece around. Sorry guys, we'll reschedule the Scrabble game for Saturday, it's your choice whether you want to use your turn to be my tag partner :insatiable: or if you'll cede it to 🦇 or Uncle D.
:insatiable: No worries, me understand Ed. Me spend time with me adorable little Cousin Monster when she was growing up too, like that time she come over for that C-named snacktime sketch we filmed for the show.

*The delivery from the Monster Mash Diner leaves the 4 and 20 Blackberry Pie we ordered at our doorside nightstand for similar packages.