Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, it says that the HVC Pools opened up a new lazy loop river road. Apparently, you can either walk/jog or float on a tube along the path encircling the inside of the pool area's grounds. We might head there on the weekend.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Bobby running into the pool yelling .....GERANIUM!! & making a big splash into the pool
Robin: That's GERONIMO
, ,ya dingaling!.....following Bobby and making an equally big splash!
Me: You guys cool enough now?:smile:
Robin: Oops! Did we splash you ,Mom?
No ...not really . It felt good, to be honest!
Bobby: We got the "geranium !/ geronimo" thing from a meme we saw.
Cute...cute joke:smile:
(That IS an actual meme with 2 cats)

Katzi428

Reaction score
a knock on my door & Robin's voice....Mom? You asleep?
Nope Robin...Come in.
Robin comes in Hi ...I wanted to ask you something before you went to sleep.
Sure. Go ahead.
Robin: Well, instead of going to the pool tomorrow, is it OK if we; We as in Bobby the girls and I go bowling tomorrow instead? The pool was REALLY crowded today no thanks to the heat . :stick_out_tongue: . And the bowling alley will be air conditioned . And you did say you'd take us bowling, right?
Yes, I said that. OK... so far my answer is yes. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Robin: YAY!! Thanks Mom!! hugging me 'Night!! Love you!!
Love you too honey :smile:
'

Katzi428

Reaction score
All right Robin....we'll go bowling today
Robin: GREAT!!
But....
Robin: Uh-oh
Robin...I can't pay for everyone .That's not fair. Your friends are going to have to pay for themselves.
Robin: I know! I agree it's not fair that you would hafta pay for my friends and me. When we went bowling last week with Bobby and his family it was pretty expensive .Bobby's dad paid for snacks .But still......Thank you for wanting to take us bowling .
My pleasure, Go call your merry minions and tell them to be here by 2.
Robin: Minions Mom? Cute!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry we haven't been here more often, various shambling Whatnots have been shuffling in and out refurbishing our several bat-rooms and main ghost room the last month or so.

:insatiable: At least we got to go to the pools area. Me have fun splashing about with me furry friends there.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(I wrote about the kids bowling .But a big chunk accidentally got erased :rolleyes: :eek:)
So:
Everyone did really well today! Nancy claimed that she hadn't bowled in a long time & hoped she'd do OK. But she got a strike the very first time! :excited: .So Robin & Bobby were teasing her about "Ohhhh you're probably a professional bowler and we don't know it!" Nancy claimed she was just as shocked as she was. When it was Megan's turn she wasn't as lucky. She said she stunk at bowling & Bobby teased her "Yeah right Meg..you're as good as Nancy . But don't want to let us know." Poor Meg got some gutter balls. She was a good sport though. At the end the scores were :
Robin 123/112 Bobby 145/134 Nancy 109/93 Megan 87 /65
Everyone had a great time!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm watching a game show and one of the teams is called "The Fun Moms" Robin says to me "And just why aren't you on there?"
Me: (since I heard one of the ladies drank wine) Uhhhh ...I don't like wine? :smirk:
Nancy (who was with Robin) : Hey!! But still!!You're fun! So's MY mom!
Kids, I'm flattered . But I don't know these ladies! For all I know , they live in Osh Kosh or somewhere and are snobby! :rolleyes:
Thanks for the vote of confidence though. giving both Robin and Nancy a kiss..Robin, did you show Nancy when you sang America The Beautiful up at the swamp.?
Robin: Oops! Almost forgot! Plus I added something at the end!
Robin takes out his cellphone and shows Nancy him singing America The Beautiful Then he says at the end "Patriotism swells in the heart of the American frog!"
Nancy applauds: Very nice!
Robin: Mrs Appleby, wasn't really expecting me to add that last part. But she thought it was okay and I didn't get yelled at for it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
School starts again soon for Robin & his friends.
Megan : I really hate algebra. The tutoring I got this summer only helped a little. You think you can help me a bit Kathy?
I'm not too great ,Meg....but I'll try. What's up?
Megan: OK. With square roots. What's the square root 100 q?
100q? Umm I think that'd be 10 q?
Meg : Huh? I notice her start to back up a bit
I said it's 10 q
Meg: Huh?..starting to giggle a bit
Meg...are you OK? It's 10 Q!!
Megan: YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU'RE WELCOME!....she bursts out in giggles
Megan Marie.....I oughta!!!!..laughing and shaking my head
everyone else starts laughing too

Robin: You walked RIGHT into that , Mom!!
:hungry: pretends to dial his cell phone : Ja lollpop companee ? We hev a sukkur fur yu!
Ohhh shush up!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully needed a laugh Kath, what with my glitchy connection at the moment and trying to clean up a mess in another of the threads. Though if they made these newfangled 10R iphones, where's the 10Q one huh? Not that I use an iPhone mind you.

Not sure if this'll be posted, but I hope a few friends got the birthday pressies we sent them. Oatmeal raisin cookies for Bert, poppyseed coconut shreddies for Prairie, and peanut brittle shattered caramel for Sara. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rully needed a laugh Kath, what with my glitchy connection at the moment and trying to clean up a mess in another of the threads. Though if they made these newfangled 10R iphones, where's the 10Q one huh? Not that I use an iPhone mind you.

Not sure if this'll be posted, but I hope a few friends got the birthday pressies we sent them. Oatmeal raisin cookies for Bert, poppyseed coconut shreddies for Prairie, and peanut brittle shattered caramel for Sara. :smile:
Prairie munching on the poppy seed coconut shreddies These are delicious ! Thanks Ed and scare crew from next door!! I'm going to have to hide them!
HEY! Ever hear of sharing?
Prairie: All right...I'll share
Mighty nice of you!
Oh yeah...about the 10 R phones...maybe they don't have anyone to say 10Q to .