Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, that's because CBS owns both the original separate Rudolph and Frosty specials airing them now in the holiday programming season. The other specials I grew up that are now on AMC include the RB Jack Frost special, (not the horror movie nor the movie with Michael Keaton nor the Russian fairy tale film from MST3K), Rudolph's Shiny New Year, and Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July which combines everything.

*Hangs a few rusted bells from Notre Dame for when its time for the ringing and the jingling and the singing of the bells on the solstice day.
Count ties a pullcord string so even any visiting Fraggles can grab and ring them aloud.

Katzi428

Reaction score
listening to Sesame Street Christmas
:sing: It's Gordon....and Bob...and Grover ..and Susan.....Luis ....AND GROVER! ..Ma-RIA...The Count......and Grover . and A Happy New Year......

Robin stopping the CD : Gee ...too bad they forgot Grover! heehee
:super:: Oh ha ha yourself Robin silly froggie! I promised your uncle Kermit I wouldn't whack froggies on the back anymore when approaching them from behind . I just might start doing that to you!
Grover!!! giving him a look
:super:: Oh...just kidding

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: *Sniffing around. Me smell something in the air.
Ed, singing, There's magic in the air this evening, magic in the air.
:insatiable: No, me serious. Me smelling something me no can put finger on...
*A thunderclap goes off with a timer alarm from the kitchen.
:insatiable: Wait! That can mean only one thing.

:batty: enters with a tray of goodies to set to packing.
:insatiable: Number cookies!

Yep, tomorrow's the first day of December so we'll kick back with MCR playing their annual Muppety merrython of music while we count our friends with the cookies we send them.
*Snatches an oatmeal raisin 1 and 3 to meld them into a 13.
UD comes in afterwards with his own batch of brownies branded with the signature scaramel topcoat.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew send a batch of wrapped number cookies, of all three varities, wrapped in our signature bat-print paper with a 3 cookie held by the bow at Apt 3 along with a birthday (Bearthday?) card for Bryan.

After that, the members of the scare crew continue their various attempts at deadcorating for Cryptmas what with the monster wreath on the door and garlands of skull lights and holly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew send a basket of number cookies with a 4 tied by the ribbon and several mint-flavored Doozersticks upstairs to Apt 4 for Kim and Lily and the Fraggles we've come to associate as her roommates over the years here. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Hi Mom. taking a couple of chocolate chips out of the bag I have on the counter and popping them into his mouth . You think you can help me with something?
Sure! What's up?
Robin: Well...Nancy's birthday is in a couple of days . I don't really know what to get her. I was thinking of getting her a cat charm for her charm bracelet. But I don't want her friends getting teased because she has a boyfriend, ya know? Girls can be catty.
HEY!!
Robin: Oh sorry....I'm sure you were never that way when you were 13 or so. I meant SOME girls can be like that.
Well....what would make them think that? You're just giving her a cat charm? It's not like you're giving her a heart charm or an "R" charm to show that's she's yours , right?
Robin: Yeah...I guess so. Plus the charm I was looking at is kind of expensive. .
May I see?
Robin pulls it up on his cellphone and it isn't TOO expensive. I fake a heart attack at the price to joke around with Robin. I can loan you about $5.00
Robin: You sure?
Well...I guess I'll have to take back one of your Christmas presents . But you don't mind, do you?
Robin: WAIT!!
Relax,will you Robin?? Sheesh!!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew enjoys a breakfast of some crunchy cereal, Ed and :insatiable: absently humming the tune to Breakfast Time since they also have mugs of cocoa or hot hot hot choccolat.

Each of the members of the scare crew have their own mugs, known to be theirs by the decorative images on the glazed outsides like a brown chocolate chip studded C, a trio of batty bats in midflight, a votive skull-shaped candleholder with a lit candle, and the Bat Bolt & Skull Club's logo.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Twas the night before Cryptmas.
And all through Apartment 1.
The monsters and fiends.
Were comofortably having fun.

Dressed in our respective nighttime pajamas.
Round the TV we all gather near.
Watching and singing along with glee.
As Jack spreads his brand of holiday fear.

The stockings are hung by the furnace with scare.
Perfect for little surprises to keep.
Since we know that tonight is the night.
That Cryptmas comes around the sooner we all lie down to sleep.

So to all of you out there.
Be ye demon of dark or creature of delight.
We say Merry Cryptmas to all.
And to all a good fright.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I hear Robin and Bobby in the kitchen grabbing some snacks before the touchdown of the ball before midnight. Suddenly , I hear Robin yell "FOOD FIGHT!!" and the rustling of bags . I can't move that fast but my mouth makes up for it. :
I didn't hear you yell "FOOD FIGHT!" did I, Robin? because if I did , the snacks would be taken away and you'd be going to bed right now.
Robin: Ummmm...no Mom! Want some caramel corn?
I didn't think I heard "Food Fight !" :wink: And I have some of my own in my room, thanks anyway. . Be good, guys. See you at midnight! patting each of the boys on the head

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy:: Hey Kath....there were two brothers named Pete and Repeat in a boat , Now Pete fell out. Who was left?
Repeat.
:sympathy:: Hey Kath....there were two brothers named Pete and Repeat in a boat , Now Pete fell out. Who was left?
NO!! I JUST realized that's a joke my cousin told years ago! Nice try dog!