Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin dons his pirate costume and Bobby comes over in a football player costume, Nancy has a ballet dancer costume and Megan has a cheerleader costume (none of the kids wanted to look too obvious. But if Robin was asked about the pirate costume in case anyone asked , he could say he was going to the swamp that night & wanted to be ready quickly)
You guys all look cute! Here's your special Trick or Treat bags! :I slip their favorite candies into their bags This way you don't have to go throwing any stuff out that you don't like . And we adults don't have to go searching through the bags when you guys are done. I know somebody here hates that. Doesn't he Robin?
Robin: Yeah!
Nancy: Oh....I do too .
tugging at Nancy's ponytail.
You too huh Miss Kidd? Well go have fun you guys! Go start at Apartment 1. I'm pretty sure Ed and the Scare Crew have some good munchies!
The kids all thank me and wave goodbye

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opening the door as the instrumental version of This Is Halloween plays throughout.

Fog billows after the gates open admitting the kids into the graveyard where a certain phantomly dragon awaits, reciting the summoning chant, opening the graves revealing a fearsome floating face.

In the next room, red glowing eyes peer out at our visitors from beneath the bed as its tail pokes out behind him, and the furry goodies devourer emerges from the cupboard beneath the stairs with fanged rubber bands around his hands and a spider-cap on his head.

Next, the coffin lid lifts upwards so the master vampire's bats flitter out in a choreographed swarm, the signature thunder and lightning sounding in the distance when the vampire himself jumps into the frey.

After that, the children enter through the kitchen/lab/bachelor pad where the computer chair rotates around revealing a scary English scholar brandishing his cane with a demented cackle.

Everybody adjourns to the main unliving room much like congregating on the cobblestone streets of the town center where the treats are laid out on the countertop. We have shrunken apple zombie heads in a cider/juice punch for drinks, and we each helped the other in making special treats like creepy chocolate spiders or monster cookies or graveyard brownies. Or you could just skim a little from the candy skull on your way out, though there's always room for one more soul here.

*Evil fading laugh. :scary:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Before I lay down to go to sleep there's a a note on my pillow & a candy bar :
Mom:
I know how much u luv the peanut butter & chocolate bars I get every Halloween . So since I got a couple of extra . I'm giving u one . (Your such a cool mom . ALL the kids think so! )
Love you!
C U 2morro!
Robin

He's so sweet!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At the Bat Bolt & Skull, the scare crew is enjoying the musical performance by the skeletal Bone Boys band in honor of the Day of the Dead. We also happen to have a Death by Chocolate big brownie cake for Uncle Deadly's and Cookie Monster's birthdays, adding an extra candle for Count's as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed sets the table with a few extra places for breakfast in case some of our next-door neighbors in Apt 2 decide to hang about given Kathy's errands getting a new key for her computer lock.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sing: Jingle Bells ...Jingle Bells ... Gaffer get outta the waaayyyy.....:sing:.nudging Gaffer with my foot while I carry a box that has a ceramic Christmas tree in it .
Gaffer: Meow?
Sorry kitty but this is heavy setting it down Whew!! Oh it's okay one of you strong guys. I didn't need any help!:rolleyes:
:sympathy:: Oh...sorry Kath!
All right...you're forgiven this time. I'm in too good of a mood to quibble .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quibble? Heard dogs like :sympathy: ate that stuff up.
*Feelings of gladness that we shared our meals this past weekend with all the roomies here who decided to show up.

And we can look forward to begin deadcorating for Cryptmas. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Quibble? Heard dogs like :sympathy: ate that stuff up.
*Feelings of gladness that we shared our meals this past weekend with all the roomies here who decided to show up.

And we can look forward to begin deadcorating for Cryptmas. :smile:
That's kibble! :sympathy:: And I don't eat that junk anymore!! Compared to to that , what Chef makes is a gourmet feast!
:hungry:: Hey!! Yu seying my cooking iz like dog dud?
:sympathy:: You said it, Chef... I didn't !
Chef...your cooking isn't like dog food.
:hungry:: Thenk yu Kethy!!
:super:: So guys....are we watching "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" tonight?
Prairie: Hmmm... we'll see. That nighttime soap opera I like is on.
Oh yeah! I keep forgetting when it's on!
Robin: I'll watch Rudolph , Grover
I don't think Rudolph & This Is Us will conflict , Prairie .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hums the melody to The Question Song.

Rudolph is tonight on CBS? Huh, hadn't heard it announced. Then again, I haven't been watching any football this season like I use to. That and almost all the Rankin-Bass Christmas specials have been bought by AMC which isn't part of my TV provider package. At least I have MMN and MCR to watch/listen to during December.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Hums the melody to The Question Song.

Rudolph is tonight on CBS? Huh, hadn't heard it announced. Then again, I haven't been watching any football this season like I use to. That and almost all the Rankin-Bass Christmas specials have been bought by AMC which isn't part of my TV provider package. At least I have MMN and MCR to watch/listen to during December.
Yeah....I watched only a bit though. (Yep...it's on CBS )