Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*Snookie and Carl are sitting in the living room staring at the tv, getting more irritable by the minute. Carl's chair, soaked in drool hours ago during a Top Chef marathon, has now dried crusty. Snookie is still annoyed Carl ate the remote after a fight over channel-changing during said marathon.*

BMC: What's TAKING so long? They've been in there for... *smacks his belly; the talking clock he ate days ago chimes "the time is now two-fifty-three" in a muffled voice* ...almost eight hours!

Snookie: You really have no idea what she meant, do you. Figures.

BMC: Whaddaya mean?

Snookie: She said she was going to be busy giving the reporter his birthday present.

BMC: How stupid IS he? Don't tell me he's still tryin' ta see how to unwrap it!

Snookie: You're a dustmop. Shut up. *Carl glares; Snookie amends* Uh...heh heh...I mean...well, the girl's been busy. She wasn't home for his birthday. Stuff to make up for. You know.

BMC: You don't think he'll mind me eating the new jacket? It needed salt anyway.

Snookie *sigh* Didn't your mother tell you not to eat other people's gifts? Schmuck. Look...she loves the guy. Frog knows why. She wrote all those stories for him.

BMC *scratching horns* Never tried a story. Do they taste good?

Snookie *struggling with his patience* THEY WON'T BE OUT FOR A WHILE. It's a LOVE thing. Now will you shut the robbin' frog up already??

BMC *crossing arms, affronted* Sheesh. Whadda mouth on that guy.

Snookie: Yeah, but he was born that way...

----------------
Thanks Ed!
----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad :news: liked it, even if Carl ended up devouring the jacket. If I knew it'd end in his gullet, I'd have tucked some condiment packets in the pockets for flavoring. At least Newsie wasn't wearing it at the time. Oh, and when you're good and ready wrestling him out of his tux, there's a mountain of KG from Aunt Ru should you want to read that too.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (bats eyes)

Spike: ....

Kelly: Next month ... *giggles*

Spike (sighs): It ain't dat holiday t'ing, is it?

Kelly (nods): The month of loooooooove....

Rygel (eating a mound of goodies): Heh. That should be entertaining.

Spike (leans close to Kelly): I'll give ya his heart ta celebrate.

Rygel (frowns): I heard that, saurian! I'll have an interstellar army hunting you down across the galaxy for such insults!

Spike: Pssht. Yer a inkblot toad what comes from dat Fraggle place wit' funny farts. I eat guys like youse fer breakfast.

Kelly: Okay, okay! We don't need this!

Rygel: The human is right. We need mountains of cold, hard nogelti crystals. *omnomnom* But I have to admit ... the food on this world is superb...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*leaves a card and a small bag of cookies at the threshold of Apt # 11 for Ernie's Birthday*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Leaves a bound copy of Snowthy's fanfic, "Ernie's VERY Special Day" for Ernie's birthday. Also, a copy of, "Things To Do With Your Friend's Nose."

Happy birthday sweetie!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *sitting and reading a book* I like how quiet it is this morning. I love my roomies, but sometimes you just need some piece and quiet.
*suddenly the door bursts open and Rowlf and Cookie Monster are helping a limping Red into the apartment*
Beth: Uh-oh, what happened?
Red: I slipped on the ice. I was going to be late for swimming and I was running and the next thing I knew, boom.
Rowlf: We just happened to be walking by so we helped her up, but she seems to have maybe sprained her ankle
Beth: Oh dear, maybe we should go have the doctor take a look at that
Red: No! I'm fine, I will be just fine. It's already feeling better, see? *stands up and immediately falls backward when she can't put pressure on her foot*
Beth: That's it, get your coat, we're going
Cookie: If you no scream, they give you lollipop
Red: Whoopie.
*The quartet makes their way to Beth's car*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: Bad news, everyone!
Gillis: Which apocalypse is it this time?
Kim: [at the same time] Since when do you channel Professor Farnsworth?
Boober: In reverse order: what? and no. Red slipped on the ice and hurt her ankle.
Tosh: Oh dear.
Gillis: Uh-oh...
Lily: How is that bad news?
Tosh: Because a laid-up Red is a bored Red. [to Boober and Gillis] Remember what happened when Rock Hockey Hannah came to the Rock?
Boober: Oh, do I.
Gillis: Indubitably.
Kim: Hopefully this time will turn out better than that time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Skulking about the halls of the townhouse like a restless wraith... *Deposits a wrapped package at Apt 6, which has a music box that plays what I hope is a soothing lullaby and a signed card from us for Gillis's birthday.
Next at Apt 5, we leave a tin of banana nut bread which the scare crew contributed in making.
*After that, at Apt 11, we deliver a belated birthday present of a new rubber duck for Ernie, and a card and daypass to the HV amusement park.
*Lastly, there's a second tin of banana bread next to Apt 10 as a thank-you to Angie.

*Returns downstairs in the hopes of getting better dreams than the ones that have been plaguing me lately. And no, they're not the kind that I would like in hopes of getting some wonderful dark inspiration or anything like that.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: I'm SO BORED!!!
Beth: It's just another couple of days that you need to stay off your foot, it could have been much worse
Red: Two days is like an eternity!!
Beth: I know it is, but the good news is I don't have to work tomorrow, so I can stay home with you and watch movies and play games
Red: But what am I supposed to do TODAY?
Beth: I'm leaving my iPhone with you - you'll have to take a message if someone calls, but you can play Angry Birds in the meantime
Red: Angry what?
Beth: It's a game where you throw birds at pigs.
Red: Don't say that out loud or there will be a pig at our door complaining
Beth: It's just a video game Red. Here, you'll like it, I promise. *gets up to leave* See you later! Rowlf and Cookie will make sure you get lunch. Well, Rowlf will anyway. *leaves apartment*
Red: All right, Angry Birds huh? Here goes nothing.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Kath?

Hmmm?
Prairie: Rosita and I are going over to see Red. We heard that she twisted her ankle. So we're going to cheer her up.

Awww..that's sweet of you guys! Wait a sec. going into my dresser and taking out a couple of word search books Give her these handing them to Prairie She'll like them. And tell her I hope she feels better soon!
Rosita: Oh..that's nice of you Kathy! We'll make sure to tell her you hope she feels better soon!