Hensonville City 2011

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Um, Fozzie--were there big dents in our door when we went up to Kathy's room?
Fozzie: (staring a door nervously) I don't think so....

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *shrugs* I believe Kelly isn't home. *beat* Very well, then. *scratching his eyebrow* Excuse me, my darling, Luanne, but I do need a moment to myself.

Luanne: Sure, but why, Link? We were just heading out.

Link Hogthrob: *bows head to the polished floor and slick hair back* Shh, please be quiet, I really need to concentrate.

Luanne: *sighs* I think we should just go home.

Link Hogthrob: Now that's a fine idea.

Luanne: Oh... <3 *clenches hands together dreamily*

Link Hogthrob: Can you please be a dear, and run upstairs to fetch me my comb?

Luanne: What?! Why can't you get it yourself?!

Link Hogthrob: But, honey, my feet are already doggone tired from going down three flights of stairs! D:

Angie: *throws comb at Link* :B

Link Hogthrob: Ow! x.x

Angie: ... O:3

Luanne: Thank you!

Betty Lou: *giggles* Are you all right, Mr. Hogthrob?

Angie: *waves* Hello, Auntie Ru! <3

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Hi guys! Hi Angie! Y'all getting settled in?
Fozzie: (whispering to Ru) What happened to Link's hair?
Ru: (shushing Fozzie and whispering) Shhhh. It's impolite to talk about people's attributes.
Fozzie: (whispering) I wasn't talking about his attributes. I was talking about his hair.
Ru: (sighing) Hello, Link. Hello Luanne. Are you going out for a constitutional?
Fozzie: (murmuring) What's a constitutional?
Ru: (out of the side of her mouth) A walk.
Fozzie: Ooh! Can we go, too?
Ru: What d'you say, guys? Can we join your little parade?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: Why, fancy seeing you, Madame Ru. *takes Ru's hand and kisses it; gives Fozzie a suspicious look*

Angie: Fozzie! <3 Oh, my goodness! I love your fedora and scarf! 8D

Luanne: Oh, hello, Ru. Fozzie. Oh, Fozzie! I remember watching you on The Muppet Show when I was a little pup. *giggles* Link told me all about his experience co-staring with you on Bear on Patrol. I thought you boys were really superb. <3

Link Hogthrob: Yes, but don't forget who the real star was. *to Ru* Is Miss Piggy around, by any chance?

Angie: And, why not? The more, the merrier! <3 Maybe we can all stop for ice cream, afterward.

Luanne: That'd be lovely, but... I'm lactose intolerant. ^^;

Angie: How about we all go for a stroll in the park then make a pit stop at Everybody Eats? c:

Betty Lou: Oh, please! 8D They all everything there! Both sometimes foods and anything foods! <3 *skipping around the common room*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
All: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Kelly (mumbling in her sleep): mmmmm ... sun doesn't rise ... mumblemumble ... 'til after 7 ... mumblemumble ... crime against nature

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *putting final touches on a coffee cake* There we go. This looks pretty good. Now I just need to keep a certain monster away.
Rowlf: I'd hide that thing on the other side of the building, otherwise you'll have no hope of it lasting until tomorrow for your friends.
Beth: I know. I think maybe I'll make another one and just give it to him. That might actually help.
Rowlf: You think he'd be satisfied after just one?
Beth: Good point.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After getting showered and dressed, the scare crew gets ready to step out to the Bat Bolt & Skull for this weekend's monster movie scarathon. *Ed remembers to leave a note on the townhouse's bulletin board inviting whoever wants to join us there.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *reading To Kill a Mocking Bird; muttering irritably*

Link Hogthrob: *surfing channels on T.V.* Angie, can you please keep it down? I'm trying to watch T.V.

Angie: *sighs heavily*

Link Hogthrob: *whispers to Luanne* Isn't Angie cute when she's mad?

Luanne: :rolleyes: Link, don't make her gorgeous.

Link Hogthrob: ...?! What do you mean?!

Angie: LIKE THIS! *chasing Link out of the apartment; clonking his head with the book* :mad:

Link Hogthrob: OW! SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP HER FROM HITTING MY BEAUTIFUL HEAD! MOMMY!...

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (muttering to self) Whew! Everybody's out, and even Fozzie's decided to go and hang out at the monster movie marathon as long as he doesn't have to watch. And I've got the whole apartment to myself! Woo-hoo! (She pulls out her key and starts to put it in the lock.)
Big Mean Carl: (looming suddenly in the hallway) Hello there, lady-with-the-apartment-that-smells-good!
Ru: (startling and dropping her keys) Oh! Oh, um, hello there. Have we...have we met?
Big Mean Carl: Oh--where are my manners. (Pats himself down, then shrugs.) Um, I'm Big Me--um, Big Friendly Carl from next door!
Ru: (faintly) Oh, er, next door you say. You must be Gina's new room-mate. The, um, Monster-Exchange-Program, right? I'm, um, Ruahnna. (Starts to offer hand but thinks better of it.) That is, Ru--I mean, most people call me Ru or Auntie Ru.
(She starts to bend to retrieve her keys but that would mean taking her eyes off of the enormous, furry monster staring fixedly at her while he drools on the carpet. She reaches out one foot and "toes" the keys toward her, then squats and picks them up quickly.)
BMC: (stepping forward very suddenly when she squats down) Are you home all alone?
Ru: (straightening suddenly and knocking her shoulder on the doorknob with an audible smack) Um--OW! Ow ouch, dang that smarts--um, ye--I mean, actually, I was just going across the way to the Bat, Bolt and Skull. They're, uh, having some sort of monster movie marathon...
BMC: Uh huh.
Ru: Um, not to be overly personal or anything--
BMC: (stepping even closer) I don't mind if you're personal! I like it when people are personal.
Ru: (looking up and up and up) Um, yes, well, I--that is, I was wondering if you, um, might like to go, too. All of my room-mates are over there waiting on me to show up in a few minutes, and I'm sure there's plenty of room for one more.
BMC: (looking disappointed) Oh. You have roommates. Who lives with you?
Ru: Well, Kermit lives here. And Fozzie.
BMC: I know Kermit! He's pretty quick for a little guy.
Ru: (remembering Kermit saying he has been consumed by a monster before) He is, rather. Fozzie is quick, too. You know bears--right? (lamely) Very, um, fleet-footed.
BMC: (trying to remember what Kris may or may not have told him about the occupants of this apartment) Are those your only roommates?
Ru: No... (trying unsuccessfully to sidle past Carl in the hallway. He turns with her, so that she is always face-to-face with that big mouth and those big eyes.) That is, um, Gonzo lives with me right now--and Rizzo.
BMC: (making a face) Oh. (sounding disappointed) He always tastes like gunpowder. (He takes another step closer, and there is only so much space in the hallway.) Anybody else miss you if you disappeared? I mean--anybody else live with you in your charming apartment?
Ru: (desperately) Um, Miss Piggy! Yes! Miss Piggy lives with me, too!
(Carl retreats as though he's been punched in his big nose--which he probably has on at least one occasion by Miss Piggy.)
BMC: Awww. (bitterly) Shucks. You live with the pig.
Ru: (brightening visibly) Um, yes! Yes I do! In fact, I not only live with the pig, but I iron for her and clean up after her and cook for her--
(BMC surges forward again and Ru makes a rueful face.)
Ru: (muttering) Why can't I ever learn to quit while I'm ahead?
(BMC stops when he is so close she can smell--but, thankfully--not identify what he had for lunch.)
BMC: Aha! So you do cook!
Ru: What? Oh. Oh--yes. I love to cook. (Looks at BMC closely.) Are you...hungry? Have you had supper yet?
BMC: (shuffling his feet and looking down) Well, a little something. It was just--
Ru: No no! Don't, um, tell me. It sounds like you could use a little home cooking, huh? You like muffins, Big, um, Friendly Carl?
BMC: Muffins? What kind? Blueberry? Gerbil?
Ru: (making a face) Um, chocolate chip? I made a batch just a little while ago, and they're still hot. (Suddenly, her foot feels wet and she looks down to see a large puddle of drool has enveloped her right foot.) Um, look, uh, Carl. (puts hand gingerly on his chest and pushes him back a little under pretense of patting him) You wait right here, okay? And I'm going to go inside my apartment--and lock the door--and get the muffins and change shoes and come back out. Okay? And then we could, you know, walk across the street to the B,B&S and order a coupla dozen entrees or something while we watch the movies. Sound, um, good?
BMC: (nodding his big shaggy head) Okay! You need any help with the muffins?
Ru: NO! I mean, um, no, Carl. How kind of you to ask! I'll just be a minute--
(Ru dashes in, changes shoes, putting the soaked shoe in a plastic bag so it doesn't leak on the floor, and grabs the muffins, tin and all. She reappears, slipping out under BMC's arm as he looms in the doorway.) Um, here, sweetie. Have some muffins.
BMC: (taking the tray and shoving the whole thing into his mouth. Thank you, Auntie Ru! Those were delicious!
Ru: Um, good. (muttering) Drat. I liked that muffin tin. (As cheerfully as possible under th circumstances.) Now--let's, um, work off some of those calories, okay? We'll walk very fast over to the Bat, Bolt and Skull and find a place to sit with everybody else, okay?
BMC: Well, okay--but you might have to hold my hand during the scary parts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Last night... Airing at the club, The Witches, probably an underrated movie made by the JHC. *Needs to write another segment for my oneshot fic.

Today... *Delivering presents to a couple of birthday boys. *Leaves a nice new red and brown plaid screaming jacket for :news: (don't worry, it doesn't actually scream); and a batch of honeyed granola squares made by my roomies wrapped for :hungry: at their respective apartments.