Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (rides the short-attention-spanned Bear): SAVE US! *grabs Angie's leg and shivers in mock fright* You don't understand ... she sings "Me Party" ... and NOT sarcastically! You have to do something!

Sarah (holds up a paw to Linda, wagging her tail)

Kelly (grabs CDs, sniffling): My precious ....

Cotterpin (rolls eyes): She has MP3 CDs and she stores the music on her laptop. Don't cry for her, Johnny Fiama. :smile:

Kelly (sighs): Thanks for coming. We were thinking of taking in a show.

Wrench: We were?

Kelly: Yeah. All that driving's pooped me out. I need a period of R&R. *to Angie* You know of any clubs or anything? I mean, your roomies look awfully "with it" in the entertainment scene, right?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *double-takes to Cotterpin clinging onto her leg* Hmm...

I'm having a Me Party
A party by myself
A Me Party
I don't need nobody else
I'm having a Me Party
I'm the first and last to show
There's no one at this party that I don't already know... :halo:

Linda Mezzo: *sticks her hand out to Sarah, shaking her paw* Aww... Johnny... look at this precious bambina. Isn't she cute? <3

Johnny Fiama: ... y-yeah. *to Kelly, places his free hand on her back gently* Aw, doll. Do not worry 'bout 'em babies... I have spare copies if ya' want. Don't hesitate ta' contact me. I have music of all kinds of timeless genres. ;D

Sal Minella: May I take your bags, an' necessities, Kelly? =D

Angie: Sounds like a date, Kelly. I'm in the mood for some R&B. I'll check out the map for a good destination.

Johnny Fiama: *to Kelly* Shall we, eh-- I mean, is there some sort of club ya' wanna hitch to? I don' mind doin' the spendin' for you, and my girl, Linda. I always love to treat the ladies, even after a first meetin'. :skeptical:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Well, if you don't mind, let's just do some relaxin' first, 'kay? That'll give us time to plan our party adventure. :smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Sounds good to me. Zzz... <3

Goodnight, Kelly. :big_grin:

<333

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*<333 Me Party.
:sing: :flirt:
I'm not gonna sulk around or sit and wait for you.
Haven't you heard babe, love is in bloom.
I'm gonna make a scene, I'm gonna make a fuss.
Tonight I'm gonna party with just the one of us!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
I hear singing.

Rhonda: I hear my name being used in vain.

:news: I hear my producer growing a large ego.

Rhonda: Whaddaya mean growing? Hmf.

Guys, why don't we take some welcome-in stuff down to the new arrivals?

:news: That sounds neighborly!

Rhonda*rolling eyes* I can't believe you use words like that. Honestly, Goldie, join the rest of us in the twenny-first century. The water's fine.

:news: Oh...are you sure? I was actually reading a few nights ago about dioxin poisoning in many major rivers. Hey, want to come with me to the local water-treatment plant and get some answers to hard questions about water quality?

Rhonda: Uh...why don't you go get some footage, and I'll help ya edit later?

:news: Great! *excitedly runs out the door with a mic and portable camera* *pops nose back in briefly* Oh -- please tell Kelly and the others I said hello!

Rhonda: What you see in that.

Hush, rat. Come on, let's make some stuff. You think muffins would be okay?

----------------------

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Man, my brain is literally fried x_X

Bert: I think you mean figuratively.

Ellie: Normally, I would argue that I indeed mean literally, but my brain hurts too much to bother.

Ernie: *laughs* Well there you have it Bert!

Bert: *sighs and picks up a book to read*

Susie: Ellie, do you want an ice pack for your fried brain?

Ellie: *smiles* Thanks, but no thanks Susie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kelly's coming back? O-o. *Makes some fresh popcorn to pack and give her as a welcome gift. *Remembers to include a packet of salt, pepper, and one of those little tins of garlic butter liquid in case she prefers Junior Gorg's recipe for the floofy kernels.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, if it keeps raining like this we're going to have to break out the rowboats to get anywhere in town in the mornings. So, has the little furry fink seen its shadow yet?
UD: Hard to tell.
Why's that?
UD: Because every time it comes out of its hole, Count counts it. And of course, that scares it back inside... And then it pokes its head outside again, which keeps Count counting.
Heh, that old bat. :smirk:

*Ed moves off to peel some hardboiled eggs for our seven-layer salad to take upstairs to the potluck Kris's hosting this weekend, the longer it chills the better, so it's a good idea to start putting it together now.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The little furry stinker saw his shadow. So that means 6 more weeks of winter.:stick_out_tongue:
Chef: Hmmm..I wunder whut groondhog stew would taste like?wicked gleam in his eye
Well you're not going to find out!! If he sees you with your rifle he'll never want to come out of his hole! He'll be too scared!
Chef: Okee...okee...I'm sorree.
Better be.Potluck dinner at Kris', eh? First time I ever of heard of it. But then again I've been so out of the loop lately . Maybe I'll make devilled eggs.
Chef: Just make shure yu cleen up aftur yurself.I dun't like peeple messing up my kitchee.
Chef, I live here with you ya goofball! I ALWAYS clean up after myself! :rolleyes: