Hensonville City 2011

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: I really don't like this weather, it's making me sleepy
Red: But it's so warm outside, I love it!
Beth: There's no snow for you to play in though
Red: True. But I can play outside and not get cold!
Beth: Well today it's cloudy and blah and it's making me sleepy
Red: It's making you cranky too
Beth: Sorry about that. We could go swimming indoors, that would help
Red: Yes! Let's go!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (driving her car): I'm telling you, 'Pin, I don't see the exit.

Cotterpin (checking an online map from the passenger seat): Well, it's there. Try exit 42.

Kelly: We're in the 90s!

Cotterpin (shrugs): So, maybe it's further down.

Kelly (shakes head): No, it can't be, because the numbers are going up, not down.

Cotterpin: Turn around!

Kelly (growls): I asked you if I should do that an HOUR ago!

Cotterpin (shakes head): We'll never get to Orlando like this. Just give us all a break and wish yourself there.

Kelly: And, what, my car careens wildly into the brush? Yeah, thanks, no. I think I'll drive.

Wrench (sitting with Sarah and Bear, two Labrador siblings, in the back seat): Are we lost?

Kelly: No. Cotterpin: Yes.

Wrench: Anyone have a phone?

Cotterpin (glares at Kelly)

Kelly (glares at Cotterpin): I'm driving. It's unsafe.

Cotterpin (rolls her eyes): Oh, puhleeze. You've done worse with Spike while driving, and that was in a much smaller car.

Kelly (sighs): Hang on. *pulls cell out of pocket* Dial. Angie. *waits for it to ring* Angie? Hello? Do you know where we are?

Cotterpin (loudly): Can you tell us how to get to Sesame Street?

Kelly: Don't be funny, 'Pin. Angie? Uh, we're a bit lost. I saw a Hensonville sign awhile back, so I guess I'm somewhere in town. Help!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *hears a buzz from her coat pocket* Hello... Kelly?! 8D

Johnny Fiama: Didn't ya' say you're expectin' someone today?

Angie: Mhm... ^.^ Oh, and Kelly, I'm not very good with directions, but can you tell me where you are right now? Thanks!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (is calling): Uh, we're sooooo lost.

Cotterpin (loudly): NO ... SHE'S LOST! SHE'S THE DRIVER!

Kelly (coughs): Ahem. Anyway, since it's been so long since I've been around here, you mind picking us up? It's just me, Cotterpin and Wrench Doozer, and my two Labs, Sarah and Bear. The Doozers don't take up space and my Labs will probably just wanna sniff stuff. They're house broken.

Cotterpin: SHE MEANS THEY'LL BREAK EVERYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE!

Kelly (shoves Cotterpin aside): Shush! (looks around) Uh. There are streets. Streets and buildings. I think I saw a stop sign back there.

Cotterpin (facepalms)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Downstairs:

Angie: *knocks on Kathy's door*

Link Hogthrob: *bouquet of flowers in hand* Is she home?

Annie Sue: *beams* Oh, Link... flowers... ? For me? That's also sweet of you. Did you go through the trouble just to buy flowers for me?

Link Hogthrob: Of course not. I went through enough trouble to spend on another lady.

Annie Sue: ... oh?

Link Hogthrob: Please, do not fret. I just... you know... bought them for a friend. Yeah. Angie's friend.

Annie Sue: I see. Okay... I understand. :3
earlier
Oh thanks Link Angie and Annie Sue! giving them all a hug (and making extra sure that Link's hug from me looks platonic. I don't want Annie Sue getting upset:wink:)
Now:
Robin comes into the kitchen:Hi Mom
Hey kiddo.watching a small green flipper work its' way toward the cookie jar No snacks Robin..we're eating soon.
Robin: Rats.
No..grilled cheese...not rats.:wink:
Robin: Very funny Mom! Rats are gross! I wouldn't wanna eat 'em!:stick_out_tongue:
How about live with them? You know that Rhonda is one,right?
Robin: Hey yeah! How does Kris live with her?
Well,she does.Listen Robin..I was going to talk to you before you went to bed tonight.But this is as good a chance as any. You know that I saw the doctor this morning right?
Robin: Yeah. Everything is okay isn't it?a look of panic crosses the young frog's face
Everything is just fine. In fact things are going to get better! So get that worried look off your face!
Robin: How are they going to get better?
Well...you know those nasty headaches that have me laying in bed all day every so often?
Robin: Uh huh. looking interested
A couple of years ago I had something called "nerve blockers" put in because the headaches were so bad and pain killers weren't helping. So I'm going to have it done again.
Robin: Do you have to go to the hospital for it?
No. I have to go to what's called a pain management clinic. It takes a couple of hours to have it done.
Robin: Is it going to hurt?
Robin..I'll tell you the truth and say yes,it's going to hurt. But it will only be hurting when they're putting the nerve blockers in me. I'll be fine when I'm here. I'll have a couple of little bandages on my neck and that's it. I'll be rid of my headaches!
Robin: You sure you'll be okay?
Honest!crossing my heart

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *tries not to laugh* Pinny's so cute. *to Kelly, staying on the topic* I do have a license, so I'll do my best to track you--

Sal Minella: Don't worry about it, Angie. *swipes phone* Y'hear me, Kelly? It's Sal! I'll pick ya' up. I'm Johnny's chauffeur--

Angie: *grabs phone back* Yeah, and I'll come along, too! <3

Johnny Fiama: But, Sal-- if ya' depart, who's gonna make me dinner?

Angie: Linda, of course. :B *sets phone on speaker* You hear me, Kelly? Pinny? Wrench? Doggies? Hello! :big_grin: Now, Sal's gonna pick youse up... wait... *beat* I'm a little lost, too. You're on the road now, right?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: -_- Great. Picked up by flying monkeys.

Kelly: Shh! That's not nice! *to Angie* Uh, hang on. *looks at map* Lessee, I think I'm going south on Henson Highway, and if I recall, Puppeteer Parkway is perpendicular to that ....

Cotterpin: Just tell the monkey to get us at the Docks. You remember the Docks, right, Kell? Spike used to go dumpster diving there a lot .... (gulps as Kelly glares at her) Ahem. Well, tell him that it's that big blue thing on the map, over on the right. He can't miss it.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Sal Minella: *to Cotterpin* HEY, SHORTY! WATCH WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN'! I'M DOIN' A GOOD DEED FOR YOUSE, AN' YOUR PARTY! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD--

Johnny Fiama: *elbows Sal* 'Ey. Watch your tone. Don' be hard on the kid, Sal. Behave yourself. Va bene? :skeptical:

Sal Minella: ... yeah, and heh... sorry, Johnny... *to Pinny* Ya' got that?

Angie: *looking at map* You mean that blue thing centered on the right side?

Sal Minella: I... think so-- well, oh-- the docks you mean, Ang? Yes. We need to get there. Okay. We're on our way, Kelly. Thanks! :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: :stick_out_tongue:

Kelly (hears cracking in the car and gasps): Ohmigod! My cd's! BEAR CANID MASTERS! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU CD'S AREN'T CHEW TOYS?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Sal pulls over by the docks; he, along with Angie, Johnny, and Linda depart from the speedster, and await for Kelly and her party

Angie: *hears the cracking noise from Bear* ... uhh... x-x

Johnny Fiama: *stunned* Is that dog chewin' CD's... ? *grimaces*

Angie: *grasps Sal's hand* Kelly's here, guys! KELLLLLY! *waves over* <3

Sal Minella: ... hello! c: