Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's free membership,but if it's not your thing that's :cool: too Kath.
*Listening to MCR while counting, glad the station's not as glitchy as this morning. :fishy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves message for Kathy, grabs towel and heads off to the bat-room's showers while waiting to hear back.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Leaves message for Kathy, grabs towel and heads off to the bat-room's showers while waiting to hear back.
Read & replied...unfortunately it isn't the answer you're skulking for. Sah-ree

Katzi428

Reaction score
phone rings
I'll get it picking up the phone Hello?
giggling on the other end...sounds like a little girl
OK..I know someone's there...who is this?
Is..giggle...Robin there please?..giggle..giggle.
Oh...sure! Who is this please?
This is...giggle...Nancy Kidd. I'm in Robin's class at school.
Ah..I see. I'll let Robin know you're on the phone.
Thank you Mrs. Frog.
I'm ...er...never mind.. Robin...you have a phone call. You MIGHT want to take it in your room.handing him the cordless phone

Robin whispers to me Who is it?
I whisper back A certain young lady named Nancy Kidd.She thinks that I'm your frog mom though. She called me Mrs. Frog.
Robin's eyes get big as soon as he hears that it's Nancy.Just keep Prairie and Rosita away from my door PLEASE Mom!
handing Robin the phone You got it, kiddo...then whispering Good luck!:wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Another school year starting up again. Hard to believe how fast the summer went by
Rowlf: I hear that
Beth: You going to be teaching piano lessons this year?
Rowlf: Yes I am, figured it can't hurt to make a few extra bucks.
Beth: That is awesome. I wonder if I can come up with something to make a little extra money. Trying to save up for a winter trip. Hmmm....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Beth posted? And here I thought she was quietly fading.
*Leaves a big cinnamon pecan muffin at Apt 3, since I know she likes those.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Apartment Meeting in the Living Room Please!
Prairie: But Robin isn't here.
Right. I wanted to have this meeting about Robin.
Grover: He is not leaving us,is he?:concern:
No...no...nothing like that.
Chef:He looked surta dreemy eyed when he gut off der fone yesterday.OOH! Duz he heve a...
Chef..shush!
Rosita: Does he have a what? I don't understand?
Prairie: Ooohh...I think I do! Our little froggie brother has a girlfriend! singsongingly Robin has a girlfriend...Robin has a girlfriend....
Precisely why I had this meeting why he was at school. He doesn't want to be teased about it.Especially by you Ms. Prairie.He was kinda shook up the other day when you called him Small Fry.
Prairie: Awww...I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.I always called him Short Stuff and he didn't seem to mind.But I guess I pushed it too far when I called him Small Fry huh?
Well yeah..a little.
Chef:Culda been wurse. I culda been the one calling him Small Fry withoot thinking!
Ohhh Chef!palm to forehead Yes..it would have! But we're all agreed,no teasing Robin if he mentions his new girlfriend? Which I don't think he will because he thinks you girls are going to tease the daylights out of him.
Rosita: I won't tease him. I think it's cute!
Prairie: I think it's sweet too!
Grover?
Grover:Oh Kathy!You know me better!You know that I would never tease lit...er...Robin.
I know...I'm sorry. Chef? I can depend on you can't I?
Chef: Uv corse! Der yung hoppity hop hop is shure getting to be a big boy! I remember my furst gurlfrend! She hed blunde curlee hair und her name vus Inga. We were both 9 yeers old.But den around Christmus time she moofed tu a diffurent part uv Sveden und I nefer hurd frum her again.
Awww...I'm sorry.
Chef:Thenks.
OK..thanks everyone. Meeting over.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Blinks. Beth posted? And here I thought she was quietly fading.
*Leaves a big cinnamon pecan muffin at Apt 3, since I know she likes those.
Ooh muffin. Yummy!
Yes, trying not to fade away - it's hard, but I don't want to leave. Not now anyway!
Red: Thank goodness for that. Leave me here alone with Cookie Monster and Rowlf forever? No thank you
Hey now, they are good guys.
Red: They are, but you and me have been you and me for a long time.
I get it. No worries my dear, no worries.

Katzi428

Reaction score
So Mr. Robin....am I going to get a chance to meet young Nancy?
Robin: Wellll.... you're not gonna do anything to embarrass me are ya?
feeling hurt Robin! I'd never do anything to embarrass you! You should know that by now!
Robin: You're right. I'm sorry Mom. hugging me. It's not like you have home movies as a tadpole or pictures of me as a tadpole laying on a bear skin rug.
Gee...I wonder if your Uncle Kermit has some.....:shifty:
Robin: Moooommm!!!:eek:
hugging him I'm kidding ,honey...I'm kidding! I'd NEVER do that to you! Although I'm sure you had a cute little tooshie when you were a tadpole!But I I'd never let Nancy see that.:wink:
Robin: Thank you! Yeesh! scrunching up his face like his Uncle Kermit.
giggling You seriously look like your Uncle Kermit when you scrunch up your face.
Robin:It runs in the family. You saw my dad do it at Christmastime.
This is true. Now...who loves you 'round the world and back again and would NEVER show nekkid tadpole pictures to young ladies her froggie son is interested in?
Robin:You!Who loves YOU 'round the world an' back again an' won't tell anybody else about that picture of you an' your older brother in the tub where you OOPSed!
Oh shoot!I forgot you knew about that picture! Er...well the answer to your question is YOU of course! kissing him goodnight Sweet dreams sweetie.
Robin kissing me You too Mom.