Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (plops on the couch): Four floors. Six hundred stores. An amusement park ...

Spike (shakes head): At least dey had bowlin'.

Kelly: And I actually won a game.

Spike: Pffbt. I told yahs I slipped.

Kelly (rolls eyes)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves one of the extra pies Uncle D baked earlier today at Apt 3, glad that Kelly and her roomies are okay after the other big news story this week.

Meanwhile... Cookie Monster and Carl are down at the club, making a meal out of hamsters and fruit with melted chocolate chips.
Snookie, watching from the swinging doorway: His appetite scares me sometimes. Aw heck, who am I kidding, it scares me alltimes.
*Turns to watch the games up on the corner monitor at the bar, sipping his extra-strength hazelnut machiato coffee.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
*meanwhile, in Apt 9...*

*almost everyone has been out of it all day*

Janice: *sitting on the floor in the living room, guitar in her lap, listening to the Jimi Hendrix record on the record player in the middle of the room*

Lips: *lying on the couch, aslo listening*

Animal: *in his bed in the living room corner, eyes closed*

Cait: *sprawled out on the bean bag chair; her Macbook is in her lap, while her headphones are around her neck; she's watching a video while talking on her phone* Yeah, I get it. But you still--You totally fainted! I'm not making things up, you--I'm watching it right now. Right in front of me. He was singing and--It was a friggin' recording soundbooth and you fainted! Yes, you! I have the episode playing right in front of me! *moves the video to a part* He's singing... and then when you look in the background, boom! You're passed out--I'm only asking--You are being completely-- *pause* You're a total fangirl! I don't know whether it was Smokey Robinson singing or Digit acting all cute and adorable on the keyboards bu--Hey, I wanna know. And it's best to ask the source herself. *beat* ... how did I get your number? ... well, I finally got around to playing with the Bluetooth settings on my cell phone and... yeah, I sorta synced up with Digit while he was asleep, and now I have your contact information. Oh, don't worry, I have the others', too. But you're derailing, Vicki. *stresses each word* Fan. Girl. In denial. ... don't you make me hafta get Dr. Teeth on this!

Digit: *looking up from the book* Get Dr. Teeth on what? 0_0

Cait: Nothing, Digit. *to phone* Yes... Mmhmm... Got it. I'll leave you be. Bye. *hangs up*

Digit: *repeats* Get Dr. Teeth o--

Cait: Your girlfriend fainted after the "Just to See Her" number, and she refuses to give me details on why.

Digit: 0_0 When was this!?

Cait: Uh, 1989? Doi. =P

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: *watching Link cleaning the apartment, for once* Not bad.

Link Hogthrob: *dusting* Pardon?

Luanne: You're sort of sexy when you dust.

Link Hogthrob: Get out of here!

Luanne: No--I mean it...it kind of turns me on. <3

Link Hogthrob: You're crazy.

Luanne: Ooh! Did you know that your back muscles ripple when you dust?

Link Hogthrob: No kidding. If you think that's good, wait'll you see me clean the toilet! *dashes to the bathroom*

Luanne: Ooh! How manly... *clasps paws together* :flirt:

Link flexes his muscles to Luanne for warm-up-- then dashes to the bathroom to commence the cleaning process

Luanne: o.o *blinks* ...yes!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Finally!

Cotterpin: What?

Kelly: I got the wee ones' birthday video up ...

Cotterpin: But they turned 4 last Thursday.

Kelly: But ...

Cotterpin: And you filmed it last Friday.

Kelly: But ... I was really busy? Light fixtures, sofa beds, and all that stuff don't fix themselves. *snaps fingers* Oh, by the way, I just found a leak outside near the sprinkler valve. Mind taking a look at it?

Cotterpin: Uhhhh, I would, naturally, but we Doozers decided to use it as an irrigation system for our new hydraulic Doozerbot.

Kelly: ...

Cotterpin: ...

Kelly: So, you're not going to fix it?

Cotterpin: You live in Texas. Do you know how hot it is out there? We Doozers DON'T do water.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rygel (screaming): GIVE THAT BACK!

Kelly (screaming and running outside): I NEED IT!

Rygel: YOUR FRELLING PROBLEMS ARE NOT MY PROBLEMS!

Kelly (screeches to a halt): Oh yes they are! You're cosigned on the lease to this place. The water flooded the yard ... YOU get part of the bill!

Rygel: That (long string of words) plumber charged over 750 currency!

Kelly: There could've been COMMAS! Be thankful I'm only taking this ruby.

Rygel (grumbling): It's priceless...

Kelly (scoffs): This tiny thing? It'd blow away if I sneezed. I'd be surprised if it handled the numbers after the decimal point.

Rygel (grumbling lots and lots of words and going back inside)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh...
:insatiable: What wrong?
Just hate having to waste time tagging these spambutts with the rotten egg cannon and then triggering the town's gate's trapdoor mechanism to get rid of them. But meh, forget it. C'mon Cookie, let's head next door for Kathy's party.
:insatiable: Mmm, me can hardly wait for the chocolate chips or even macaroons.

*Grabs the present we bought, letting Kathy invite us into her swingin' shindig.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ugh...
:insatiable: What wrong?
Just hate having to waste time tagging these spambutts with the rotten egg cannon and then triggering the town's gate's trapdoor mechanism to get rid of them. But meh, forget it. C'mon Cookie, let's head next door for Kathy's party.
:insatiable: Mmm, me can hardly wait for the chocolate chips or even macaroons.

*Grabs the present we bought, letting Kathy invite us into her swingin' shindig.
Chef: Hey Ed? I gut sum pretty hard meetbolls fur those spem buts if yu need them! Com on in fur Kethy's party!

(note)I'm going to be away from the computer because my ACTUAL family is giving me a cake a dinner & presents) Later all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Chef... But I'd hate for good food to go to waste.
:insatiable: Yeah, only Oscar would think same of shooting rotten eggs.
:batty: And at least it keeps us occupied vhat with Ed's mod duties about town.

*Places the gift for Kathy on the end table.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi guys.. I'm back! in Pepe voice Let the festivities begin hokay? :smile: