Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Oh... ^^; *replaces the blue bandanna with a pink one* I'm Pablo Piscasso! o~O

Betty Lou: *giggles* Aw, but the sparkles match your eyes...oops! o.o

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Newsie?

:news: *sigh* Yes?

I noticed you didn't do the announcement.

:news: What announcement?

For Jane.

:news: Well...it seemed like everyone received the news the same time I did. This modern twirping stuff --

Tweeting.

:news: That. Seems to be putting newscasters like me out of a job. *pause* Plus...I...it just seems like we've had loss after loss.

Yeah. Life does that.

:news: *hugs Kris*

Aww...thanks sweetie. What's that for?

:news: You're not going anywhere, right?

Not anytime soon, if I have a say in it. Too much left to do. *hugs the Muppet back*

Snookie & Carl: POPCORN TIME!

:news: *disgruntled, extricates himself* Really? Now?

Carl: Well, sure! When ISN'T a great time for popcorn!

Snookie: Put on a dvd. Let's watch something with lots of boo--er. Lots of, um, BOATS. Yeah. That's where I was going.

Carl: Who cares about boats? Where's da popcorn? *finds it in kitchen cupboard and snarfs down the whole box*

Snookie: Great. Just great. Come on... *he grabs Carl's hand*

Carl: Where we goin'?

Snookie: To find a tanning bed. Only way to POP all those bags now.

-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, popcorn. That's probably the start of my fave sequence from TMTM. If only there were real boomerang fish, that's the only way a movie like that remake of Piranha could have been made enjoyable.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sits on the sofa bed): Money?

Spike: Check.

Kelly: Luggage?

Cotterpin: Check.

Kelly: Dogs?

Cotterpin: Boarding.

Kelly: Right, check. Um ...

Rygel (harrumphs): You're forgetting the most important part...

Kelly (snaps fingers): Right! Travel accessories?

Cotterpin: Check.

Rygel: AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Kelly (watches as he leaves): Imported Thra Crystal shards?

Spike: Che -- wait, dose weren't da sparkly t'ings, were dey?

Kelly: Yeah...

Spike (coughs): Soooooo ... dey weren't rock candy, den...

Kelly (sighs): Spike ... I'm on vacation starting today. I travel to the Mall of America in 2 days. I need something to sell so we can get enough money to take over the world.

Cotterpin (takes out a synthesizer): Look ... *makes the triad of notes from the Dark Crystal and chuckles when Spike's stomach lights up* ... he's a glowworm!

Kelly (facepalms): M Bison made it look soooo easy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is happy for Kelly going on vacation. The Mall of the Americas... Wonder if they still have Camp Snoopy.
:batty: That's from another park you're misremembering.
Oh yeah.
UD: And M. Bison had chi-based powers of magneticism... Though I prefer Akuma's flaming dragon punch.
Pfft, nothing will ever beat the Haduke or Yodafire.
UD, raising an eyebrow ridge: Yoda? On fire?
Hey, that's what Dalzim's attack always sounded like to us.

Too bad Kelly can't just magic the crystals out of Spike's stomach like a recall function on the Triforce pieces. Or maybe she can? Meh, I wouldn't put it past the heir of the Labyrinth.
:batty: That reminds me... She hasn't found out about Disney's attempts yet has she? People keep posting about it lately.
Yeah, no, it's their own different movie, has nothing to do with the realms of the Goblin King.

UD: Spooking of vacations...
Yeah, I got to talk to either Tom or John this summer to find out if WDW will have a celebration for The Nightmare Before Christmas's 20th anniversary this Halloween. If not, then New Orleans next year's April for sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi Kelly. Yeah, the thread's in the General Discussions section. Basically it's another action princess story where the heroine has to traverse a magical labyrinth to achieve her rescue goal or something like that. It borrows elements (or so the summary blurb says) but has no connection to Henson's original or even RTL.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: *in the common room, cuddling with Link* Link... <3 *smiles contently*

Link: *cuddling with Luanne, scratching behind her ear* Yes, my dear?

Luanne: Do you think of me sometimes?

Link: Why, yes I do. I always think of you...

Luanne: Oh... <3

Link: ...thinking of me. *smirks smugly*

Luanne: Oh... -_-

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: (looking uncertainly at his bowl) Um, Ru...not to be rude or anything, but what is this?
Ru: (smiling) It's rice pudding.
Fozzie: Oh. Oh. (takes a bite) This is like rice with sugar and cream! Only warm and sticky.
Ru: I see you've discovered the secret recipe. Do you want raisins in it?
Fozzie: Please! (holds out bowl)
(Kermit comes into the kitchen tiredly. Ru hands him a bowl and gives him a quick once-over.)
Ru: You okay, Sweetie? You look kind of...bedraggled.
Kermit: (yawning) I'm just...*yawn*...tired from the weekend. (Sniffs bowl.) Mmmm--rice pudding, right?
Ru: (grinning) You guessed it. Want some raisins to go in it? I like to add them dry instead of letting them soak in it. They get sort of slimy.
Kermit: (looking hopeful) Speaking of dry and slimy--
Ru: --yes! (waves a hand at the tins in the cabinet behind her) By all means, yes. Add what you like--just don't tell me about it, okay? Unless it's candied gnats. Those are okay.
Kermit: Really? I think the candied knats are a little oversweet with the rice. I was thinking--
Ru: No askee, no tellee. But feel free to add anything we've got. I stocked up on grasshopper legs, by the way.
Kermit: With sea salt or with garlic salt? Cause I've been watching--
Ru: With sea salt, Sweetie. Would I forget you?
(Kermit grins and doctors up his rice pudding, then takes a big bite.)
Kermit: Mmmm. Yummy.
Piggy: (breezing into the kitchen) You called, mon chere?
(Kermit almost chokes and Fozzie and Ru laugh, but Kermit finally swallows and grins at her.)
Kermit: As a matter of fact, I was wondering where you were. (It is not--quite--a question and Piggy evades it skillfully.)
Piggy: Were you? How tres sweet of vous! Ru--can I have-- oh! (Accepts bowl that is handed to her.) Ooh. Looks good.
Kermit: You called?
Piggy: (thoughtful) Not yet. But I'll keep it in mind. Ru, darling--if I take this to my bath...?
Ru: Of course. I'll come collect the bowl later. Want me to bring you a cup a tea?
Piggy: (walking out and calling over her shoulder) That would be ...lovely!
Fozzie: (eyeing the bowl eagerly) Um, do we need to save seconds for Gonzo and Rizzo?
Ru: No. I'll make more. Go ahead....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes back from around the corner of the townhouse, which the camera conveniently fails to capture.

At Apt 1:
Sad to see another friend go, but she'll still be with us. And her shop's still a central part of Hensonville's business district, either on the streets or in the mall, I forgot if she choose to relocate when the new plans were drawn up for the town's renewal back in 2010.
*UD: So will her roomies…?
That reminds me. *Ding-dong.
Oh that'll be him now.

*Door opens to a fuzzy blue dessert (or is that deserted) devourer.

:insatiable: Hi, this Apt 1?
:batty: Cookie Monster!
:insatiable: Count! Then this the right place?
UD: It's the "fright" place.
:insatiable: Oh, uh, hello Mr. Deadly. *He shivers a bit.
Hey Cookie, you made it.
:insatiable: Hi Ed, you the guy in charge here then.
Yep. And you're welcome to stay with us if you want.
:insatiable: That good, because me want to stay.
Good. Just set up in the spare room and we'll go for an early lunch.