Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aly: Toy Story 3 wasn't that bad.

Delilah: How could you tell? You had your face buried in the tissues throughout at least half the film. XP

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- WHOO-HOO! The nightmare of school is over for me!

Ojo- Congrats! (hugs me) Um, where did Tutter go?

Me- He's so excited for his birthday tomorrow... I think he's inside his mousehole.

Tutter- (in his mousehole, on the phone) So, Grandma Flutter, can you bring the family over tomorrow? ..... Oh, dont worry about that! We have plenty of room! ..... Yep. Yep. A kitchen and everything! ... OK Talk to you soon. Love you! (hangs up)

Me- Um, Tutter? Did I just hear that-

Tutter- My family is coming over tomorrow! Isn't that great? Oh, you don't mind, do you?

Me- Oh, no, of course not!

Tutter- YES! Thank you!

Ojo- T... theres something you should know about his family. His family... is HUGE! I met all of them... twice!

Me- Aw, they're just mice! How bad can it be?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Now that's a job well done.
*Finishes listening to MuppetCast 168, the Salute to America episode for this year.

Okay guys, what say we tuck into some of Mom's summer lemon pie.
*Roomies smile and help serve up the dessert for dinner while I get the milk.
Hmm, I hope Sam likes/approves of the episode. There are a couple of bits with him in them.
*Leaves slices of pie for Aly and her girls.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (cleaning up the mess from last night) I hope you had a great birthday, Tutter. But, this is THE LAST time your whole family comes here!

Ojo- Poor Snowbear is messy now.

Tutter- Sorry, guys. I didn't know it would be so crazy. (chuckles) But, I'm so happy! I'm another year older and I can do more things now!

Me- OH! We never gave you our gifts. Open mine first. (gives him a rectangle-shaped box)

Tutter- Can you...umm....help me open it?

Me- OK (tears the wrapping paper off)

Tutter- (gasps) Oh...my.... WOW! The new Cheese Wars game! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! (hugs me)

Me- Eh, no problem. Just don't get too addicted to it, ok?

Tutter- (already opened the game and is starting to play it) .....huh?

Ojo- Tutter! You didn't even open my gift yet!

Tutter- Sorry, Ojo. Sorry!

Ojo- This gift is from everyone at the Big Blue House. I hope you like it!

Me- Is that the big box by your room?

Ojo- Yep!

Me- (picks it up, grunts) Oh, jeez.. soo.... heavy... (puts it down next to Tutter with a THUD) Whoa...

Tutter- That's a big present!

Me- Well, here goes! (opens box and balloons and streamers fly out of the box along with something *or someone* else)

Tutter- Huh? Is that-?

Treelo- (holding a cake) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUTTER!

Me- Treelo? Whatre you doing here?

Ojo- Bear said he could stay here for a few days. Don't wory. He wasn't in the box the whole time. I had to sneak a few banana's into my room. But for now.. LET'S PARTY!

Tutter- YAY!

Me- Happy, happy, happy, happy, birthday, birthday
Haapy, happy, happy, happy, birthday, birthday
Ojo- Happy, happy birthday
Treelo- (gibberish)..... BIRTHDAY!
Me- Happy birthday to you!
Tutter- To me?
Rest of us- TO YOU!
Tutter- EVERYBODY!
Rest of us- Happy, happy, happy, happy, birthday, birthday
Happy, happy, happy, happy, birthday, birthday
Happy, happy birthday
Happy, happy, happy, birthday
Happy birthday
Happy, happy, birthday
Happy, happy birthday TO YOU!

Me- (giggles) That was fun. Even though it's belated now, we can still have a great time today! And Ailie, I LOVE Harry Potter! I'll play any female part that isn't taken... if I can be in it, that is. OH! And there's cake here if anybody wants a piece!

Treelo- YAY!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey T... Thought I'd bring you some of the lemon pie we got from home last weekend.
BTW: What'd ya recommend as a present for Tutter?

And yes, HP rulez! ! !

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Pie? YES!

Ojo- I LOVE lemon pie!

Me- Tutter is in his mousehole, playing the game i got for him. I knew getting that was a bad idea... Anyway, a good present for Tutter would be.. cheese, I guess. (chuckles)

Ojo- Oh! Oh! Ever since I got my bike, he's been trying to ride it.... and getting in a few accidents, too. So, maybe a pair of roller skates or a bike that are his size.

Me- And whenever his game would need new batteries, he would not stop playing with my phone! I think he needs a new game console. My poor phone.. (sniffles)

Ojo- (rubs my back) Her bill went up sky-high n a month...

Me- It seems that I'm not the only one addicted to Tetris... BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP!

Ojo- Ed, her birthday is in 2 months.. You might want to start planing for her, too. I have a feeling that she's gonna be hard to shop for. (giggles)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. *Mentally jots everything down to talk it over with the guys.
We'll definitely have to have some good fun in the meantime. If anyone has ideas on stuff for the entire town/cast of residents, please post it on the HV Events calendar where I can review and take care of all the details to make it happen.
*Heads off to his bat-room to shower and dress and then go shopping for a couple of gifts for some friends. :scary:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over in house #14..........

*sees Ed as i come home from work* Hey Ed! *waves* I wonder what he's doing today? Oh well just glad to be home from work. (Even though i got home about 45 minutes ago) *relaxs in the chair* Ahhhhhhhhh *kicks off shoes and lays back*

Homer Honker: Honk! (Hey!)

*opens one eye* Hey Homer. Anything you need?

Homer Honker: Honk honk. honk honk honk? (Nope. Just wanted to say hey. Home from work?)

Yep. Everyone at work kept making fun of when i called in from being sick. Just only becuase i've called in before not being sick. But i know it's only them joking with me.

Homer Honker: Honk honk honking. (So, what's for dinner?)

Don't you mean lunch?

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk. (It's already passed lunch.)

Got me there. I'll think of soemthing. Maybe we could ask some of the neighbors if they would like come and eat with us somewhere. Does that sound like a good idea?

Homer Honker: *clapping hands together* HONK! (Wonderful!)

Good. I'll take a little nap and i'll call some friends up.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (wearing a shirt that says "team Edward" on it) What the-?

Ojo- (wearing a shirt that says "team Jacob" on it) What the-?

Tutter- Oh, no... (hides in mousehole)

Me- Really, Ojo? Really? Do we have to start this again?

Ojo- Treelo doesn't mind, right?

Treelo- (wearig a shirt that says "team Neutral" on it) Treelo not getting involved in this...

Me- You cannot be serious... See what Twilight is doing to us?

Ojo- *cough*Jacobisbetter*cough*

Me- IN YOUR DREAMS!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey T... Wanted to drop this off in person. Tutter's b'day present, we got him a pair of skates and the Cheese Wars Swiss Warp expansion pack.
Hope he likes them. *Leaves bat-paper rapped gifts with the residents of oom 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.