Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): I've been waiting until I could figure out what kind of ending it should have. I wanted it to homage powerful endings. Rizzo will be busy taking bets as to what show or movie or whatever I finally go with. I think he's leaning towards Kingdom Hearts. Personally, I've always liked Buffy's season seven ending. Y'all will just have to see how it plays out. *grins*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean when Xander stood up to an evil-empowered Willow armed with the Slayer's scythe? I think that was like the only Season 7 episode I ever saw, and this was ages ago, when it aired on FX.
Mmm, put me down for $5 on something like, well, something like the Cheers finale.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Hmm ... I know there was a scythe thing, but it was a weapon to defeat the First or whatever. I was referring to the finale, where all women everywhere on the planet become Slayers. At any rate ... *checks her email* ... Cotterpin's got the finale posted for me. Catch y'all later. *heads home*

Erine81981

Reaction score
*playing some DKC 3 on the Wii*

Marlon Fraggle: *sees Kyle playing on the Wii* What is that? Could that be my ticket to get my cult going strong and powerful. Ahhhh yesssss.

What you doing over there Marlon?

Marlon Fraggle: *jumps* Ahhhhhh nothing. Nothing at alll. *nervous laugh*

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honk honk. (Oscar has made a mess of the whole front yard.)

He did what? *runs outside*

Marlon Fraggle: Yesss...this is my chance to take the machine and use it for my disadvatge. *evil laugh*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Elsewheres...

Count serves his kittens some milk and a bit of leftover fish.
Uncle D rests in his armchair, reading up on some potential additions to the haunt.
Ed, crashed out on the sofa, blanketed and bleary from pulling an all-nighter last night.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *is bored, flopped on the couch and throwing a tennis ball at the ceiling* -.- Gonzo, do something entertaining.

Statler: *is chillin in an armchair wiff Waldorf* When has he ever been entertaing?

S&W: DO'H HOHOHO!

Gonzo: *is hanging from a ceiling lamp* D:

Liza: <.< *throws her tennis ball at S&W*

S&W: *ish hit* Oof! X.X

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Maggie: Gonzo's doing what?

Delilah:
Get the popcorn!

Sam:
Why do I feel this is not wholesome entertainment?

Aly:
Um...Because it's more interesting than anything you would find entertaining?

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *grins, happy for an audience* Ladies and gentlemen, I, the Great Gonzo, will now do the Electric Slide to "Crank Dat Soulja Boy" while coated in wasps :big_grin:

Liza: e.o I'm gonna call the paramedics ahead of time...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Aly... So,anything new with your gang? *Doodling with magic finger light in the air.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Aly: No, nothing really new.

Sam: This still isn't wholesome American entertainment.

Maggie:
*grabs iPod* How about you listen to some music while we enjoy Gonzo's acts.

Sam:
*scrolls through songs, making comments on singers* German...British...Weirdo...

Status
Not open for further replies.