Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- .....Logan, that was my fault, I'm sorry. I said..um.. B-A-N-G by mistake. Its okay. We're still gonna have a blast tomorrow!

Tutter- (takes beard off) This beard is itching my cute, little nose.

Me- No one told you to wear that today, Tutter.

Tutter- I know, but I'm just so excited! I love the 4th of July.

Me- Me, too. I like the fireworks they show on TV. It's much better than being up close to them.

Treelo- Treelo LOVE fireworks! They go.. (jumps around the room) BANG BANG! BOOOOOOOM!

Me- (is praying Crazy Harry didn't hear any of that) .... O_O

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Up on the roof... Count and Uncle D toss a couple of lit fireworks upwards into the night sky before they boom.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Ernie: Logan, Logan! Bert is missing! We can't do the pageant!
Logan: Hey, it's okay. He's probably hiding somewhere and doesn't want to do it.
Ernie: Will we have to cancel?
Logan: I guess so. But fireworks will start soon. It's almost dark.
Crazy Harry: I'm ready when you are.
Logan: Standby.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
(OoC: The fireworks show may happen a little later in the night due to me wanting to see the fireworks in my own area. If I don't get them tonight, expect them tommorow. Thank you.)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
(the residents of Room 7 are dressed in red, white and blue,gathered around the TV watching the fireworks show)

Me- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, HENSONVILLE! (waves flag)

Ojo- They look so beautiful...

Tutter- I love this holiday!

Treelo- Treelo want fireworks!

Me- It's bad enough we have Crazy Harry with them, we don't need you with them, too.

Ojo- Did you finish baking the cookies?

Me- Yea, but I made too much. (opens door) I HAVE 4TH OF JULY COOKIES IF ANYONE WANTS! STOP BY ROOM 7!

Ojo- O_O You have a loud voice...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- (eating a cookie) Mmm! This sure is delicious! Can I have another?

Me- Have as many as you want! I'm sharing with everyone here, so there's enough for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: (fanning self) I'm melting...
Scooter: It's a shame we don't have space flights to Mercury or Venus - both of those would be cooler.
Beige: Can someone pass more of that iced tangerine tea?
Nora: Hang on. (peels self off of sofa, passes the pitcher over) Need a glass?
Beige: Who said anything about drinking it - I'm going to take a bath in it.
Erin: This isn't working.
Scooter: What's not?
Erin: I'm reading all these books set in cold places - "Smilla's Sense of Snow," "Call of the Wild," "Dr. Zhivago," but I'm not feeling any cooler. (wearily tosses Dr. Z onto a large pile of books)
Storyteller: Oh, for heaven's sake, everyone, we're not going to get any cooler just by lying here and complaining. (goes into hut, soon emerges in hibiscus-print bathing suit and beach wrap, and hot pink bathing cap) I'm off to the pool. Last one in's a rotten egg. (departs)
Others: WAIT! (there is a mad scramble for swimsuits and towels, and soon everyone is following Storyteller off to the pool)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Erin, long time since we've seen you round these parts. Those bosses of yours down at the newspaper offices must have you busy. And if you caught wind of what's been happening around here, hoo-boy, what a field day those publishers would have.
*Slips away with roomies down the street to Cold Comforts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves fresh baker's dozen batch of chocolate doughnuts for the Hensonville peeps.

Mmm,I'm in a good mood.
Count: Vhy?
Heh, you should know, o master numerian. The castle's roster of monsters has hit 750.
Count, gasps: The three-quarters mark has been reached?
Yep... And hey, look at that.
Count: Vhat is it?
Our post total's hit 24400. We should go out and have lunch somewhere special today.
*Calls, leaves a message on Kelly's, Beth's, Kathy's, Kyle's, and Aly's machines to see who if any wanna join us at either the R&R Deli or Jull's Pizza Parlor.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (massages Kelly's back at her house): How's that, sugah?

Kelly (smiles with eyes closed): Right there! Mmmmmm.

Pearl: How many hours you worked last pay period?

Kelly (groans): One hundred and eleven, not counting the "perk" hours I got paid for by working the weekend.

Pearl (shakes head): Tsk, tsk. No wondah you called in today. Your back is knottier than Fridge Day lights that's been in th' dryah too long.

Kelly (nods, groaning)

Pearl (snaps her fingers): Oh, that reminds me, sugah ... Ed left a message on your phone. Seems he wants ta go out an' have a lil' shindig later. Want me ta reply?

Kelly: Well, I'm hoping to go to a pain clinic today. If I'm home when he wants to go out, sure, might as well.

Pearl (nods, nearly cracks Kelly's back): I'll let him know, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.