HBO Max to debut Sesame Street Seasons 51-55 and stream episodes from 50-year library

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatH

Reaction score
Kind of felt off after Abby and Murray were introduced for me. Though looking back, Elmo taking over wasn't that good either
I'm really sad Steve and Frank weren't in the celebration overall though...

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I feel like the loss of Joey really affected the show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Season 40 is where I finally called quits just because pretty much everything from 69-99 was phased out.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I wonder if the street plots that made it to the 50 Years and Counting DVD set that came out last month will be available on HBO Max.

Last edited:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
okay, I hope they include this one because I very badly want to see it

DatH

Reaction score
Something I'd like to ask Joey is who he voiced in the Cyberchase pilot. Very few know he was involved before it was redubbed/edited in 2002. Unfortunately his Twitter is beyond DEAD

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Anyway you know what would be interesting, a small behind the scenes documentary on the performers perspective of their characters

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
I guess I'm as hopeful as any 1st-genner can be, as I was born in the early part of Season 3. I'll have to wait, like everyone else, to see what gets rolled out, and, more importantly, what goals the Workshop and the network have: how much of the catalog will be made available by the former, and ditto streaming options from the latter. In the meantime, I will be making a major life transition that, hopefully, I'll be on the other end of by the time this goes live.

Status
Not open for further replies.