HBO Max to debut Sesame Street Seasons 51-55 and stream episodes from 50-year library

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wonder if it’s possible to see some of the direct to video stuff released on here. I don’t have my hopes up for anything that hasn’t been released onto DVD like the Best of Kermit or A New Baby in My House.
At this point I’ve given up on those two. Kermit for obvious reasons, Baby was just long forgotten.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Why would I be excluded? As long as I subscribe to it.
Because, knowing you, you may likely subscribe, and probably find a way to download the classic episodes, and end up getting banned from accessing the episodes.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I have a feeling the addition of the broad variety of classic episodes will likely help with developing the Muppet Wiki. There may be episodes not catalogued on the Wiki by the spring, and there may not be any need for those "trusted sources" much anymore. But, for now, those "trusted sources" will be used for developing the Muppet Wiki.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because, knowing you, you may likely subscribe, and probably find a way to download the classic episodes, and end up getting banned from accessing the episodes.
.....I hope you know that remark I posted in regards to Geoffery’s post was sarcasm, by the way-

oh, why am I even explaining this?

ssetta

Reaction score
About the classic episodes being released, you have to realize this is exactly what they did back when Sesame Street first premiered on HBO in 2016. Those same episodes are still on there today, and they have not added any “new” classic episodes. I just want you to know that it is very possible that this will be just like that, and it will be the exact same group of episodes. I have to say that if that’s the case, I will be more upset than you’ve ever seen me before. The release said “much of Sesame Workshop’s library,” but I guess that’s no indication of exactly “how much.” And I’d like to ask you, when you first heard years ago that HBO would have classic episodes, exactly how many did you think they would have?

Status
Not open for further replies.