Have you ever been banned from another forum?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
First question, apparently it was ever since chat-based fics were banned.

I sure didn't know chat and script fics were the same. Especially since many script fics don't even take place in chatrooms. That sure threw me off. :rolleyes:
I guess alot of other people have been banned too, because some of my friends, who were also ff members had the script format. I personally like it, and think it's easier to read, so I would write my ff's in that format.

HeraLirambar said:
As for MST, it stands for Mystery Science Theater, a show on which (from what I understand) a few characters would make fun of a particular movie. In the fanfiction sense, an mst is when you take a badfic and interject your own commentary.
I NEVER, I mean NEVER did that! I may have used a few cliche jokes on occasion, but I never did anything like that...all of my fics were pure original work...I mean sure the characters and shows are made by the people in the media industry, but storywise, they were ALL original. I guess that's why people tended to hate them...especially one of my Bewitched fics. Oh well, I lost interest in FanFiction.Net anyway...I've moved on to other things like Muppet Central, and TV Tome and stuff. Oh, and thanks for explaining to me.

leliebel

Reaction score
I think fanfiction.net is really overly sensitive anyway...

I lately noticed, there are very few to none negative reviews on that site, which I think is strange. Because most of the writing on there really isn't that good.

I would want to know what people think of my work so I can improve it, but some people are just fishing for compliments I guess...

I have never been banned, but I banned myself for a week from my favourite forum, because I had a huge row with a girl there, and I was really sick of it.

A few days later I wnet back, we made up and we're good friends now, I even met her irl a couple of times. :big_grin: Huh... I just saw her and a couple of people from the same forum this weekend actually. We went dancing. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm assuming I've been banned from Greg's Courage the Cowardly Message Board. While everyone else is able to start new threads, and post replies in threads, every time I try to...nothing happens!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As of February 16, 2006: Courage-Bagge (aka D'Snowth) is officially banned from the Whose Line Torrents Forum!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Like I said in your recent thread D'Snowth stick with us. If they were your friends they would not treat you like dirt. We are a true family forum in more ways than one.

PS This is my first and only forum I've ever joined. I'm not planning to be banned. If I ever offend anyone with a post it would never be done deliberately. I know that Phillip and the rest of you all would try to seek reconciliation and understanding with me just like any genuine family and that is the way any forum should be.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I haven't been banned from any forum yet, and I don't ever plan to.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I recall being banned from MC for a while, but I think it was a computer thing. I thought it was because I'd asked to do some video trading.

Other than that, no bannings. The worst it gets for me is people who don't agree with my opinions (ie. supporters of new productions). :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Never have been banned. Warned once... never banned. Whenever I feel unwelcome on a site I gracefully bow out for a while, then never take up that subject again.

MGov

Reaction score
I was banned from a screenwriting message board because I had the temerity to suggest that amateur screenwriters taking advice from other amateur screenwriters was like the blind leading the blind.