Have you ever been banned from another forum?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, I haven't racked up being banned, but I'm testing Phil's nerves :wink:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I have never been banned from any forum... then again, most forums I lose interest in really easily (Obviously MC is one exception) so I don't stay there long enough to do anything that would get me banned!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't understand how people can get banned from somewhere other than acting dumb.......That doesn't explain why I haven't been banned from here yet!!!!

ryan

P

Philo and Gunge

D'Snowth said:
Some people actually requested that I would be banned from ToonZone forums just because I made a comeback when everyone got smart at me. I hardly go back to TZ anyway.
It's because of your Lola avatar likely, Waggytoon, TZ visitors?

Whatever

Reaction score
I've never been banned but I only belong to MC, Palisades, and a roving family CB forum, which has disappeared.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I was banned for a month on a forum called Zelda Power........they didnt like my RPG's....It was called the battle of whateverI thought it was good but others started spaming on it and the mods got mad at me and banned me. :cry:

Muppet Moppet

Reaction score
I have never been banned from any boards, and never expect to be. I'm not really the sort of person who raises hackles. As far as banning in general I've found that most forums will put up with quite a lot, and give many warnings, before they actually have to block anyone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I just got banned from FanFiction.Net because every single one of my stories had the script format...

CHARACTER: Character speaks here (action happens here)

Plot happens here.

Since when did the agreement say you couldn't use script format. And what does mst stand for?