Have you ever been banned from another forum?

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
i've never been banned from a forum, but i've been sent warning messages from the admins on a Gamefaqs forum. I got in a fight with some dumbos and said some.. :embarrassed: choice words :halo: hehe.

-Cody

homerthegreat

Reaction score
never been banned...but I've had my share of notices from Moderators, to which I respnded "It won't happen again," and it never has! :smile:

core

Reaction score
I have also never been banned on other forums.

I tink eaverybody can be banned on other forums and I think it's not always just tair own blame. On my experience, most of beaches of the rules are just misunderstoots.

By the way,
Skeeter Muppet said:
*shrugs* The only thing I've been banned from is reviewing someone's fic at Fanfiction.Net. Of course, the fact that their story wasn't all that great, I offered con crit and they claimed that I "flamed" them might have had something to do with it, so no big loss there.

-Kim
I'm an artist and some of constructife hard reviews can be very usefull for me. I can always make the dicision to use some comments of other people or not.
I don't know What Fanfiction.Net. mean with flames.
The question is, are hard refieuws constructife or destructife?

Beebers

Reaction score
Depends entirely on how they're presented, and how they're taken. If presented in a courteous manner with constructive comments rather than destructive, and not taken too sensitively, they can be useful to one's future work. Never been banned from a forum, have never had a Mod note, just to put this thread back on track.

:cool:

core

Reaction score
Your'e right.

That's exactley what I mean, but your explanation is more clear as mine.

Beebers

Reaction score
I know, I knew what you were getting at lol. Good luck with your art!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Since when did the agreement say you couldn't use script format. And what does mst stand for?
First question, apparently it was ever since chat-based fics were banned.
Chat and script format are the same. We have not allowed chat/script format for years.
I sure didn't know chat and script fics were the same. Especially since many script fics don't even take place in chatrooms. That sure threw me off. :rolleyes:
As for MST, it stands for Mystery Science Theater, a show on which (from what I understand) a few characters would make fun of a particular movie. In the fanfiction sense, an mst is when you take a badfic and interject your own commentary.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I haven't ever been banned for a forum.

sherocks

Reaction score
I have. Some people shouldn't have boards.
I went to this forum that was run by a guy that could be a real *insert choice word here*, but he never aimed it at me. I had actually given him advice from time to time. Well his favorite target was this one girl that I would converse with. He was down right vicious! She would reply to a thread & he would seek it out just to go after her. (I'm not sure what started the whole thing, but it was time for him to let go.) I started sticking up for her, but he would then fire at me. I stood up for her only 3 or 4 times & he got mad & banned both of us. He lifted the ban the next day, but I never went back. I am no ones target!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I have never been banned from a forum. Of course, I only go to Muppet Central and Palisades toys, and only when I am not overwhelmed with work. But when I do participate in the discussions, I don't argue with others :halo: