Have you ever been banned from another forum?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
As of February 16, 2006: Courage-Bagge (aka D'Snowth) is officially banned from the Whose Line Torrents Forum!
As of February 17, 2006: Courage-Bagge (aka D'Snowth) is officially deleted from the Whose Line Torrents Forum.:mad:

Andy

Reaction score
I've not been banned yet. I'm a proud member of this board, talkinbroadway.com's All That Chat, golden-road.net, and I recently joined retrojunk.com. I try (note I say TRY) to maintain a certain level of self-respect and dignity. And unless I say something INCREDIBLY stupid, I plan on sticking around

F

furryredmonster

Warnings: One

Suspensions: One

Bannings/Deleting: None

I think that is pretty good... the warning was for "going off-topic" and they never told me what was off topic. Suspending: I really deserved it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Warnings: One

Suspensions: One

Bannings/Deleting: None

I think that is pretty good... the warning was for "going off-topic" and they never told me what was off topic. Suspending: I really deserved it...
For me...

Warnings: SEVERAL (mostly at the torrents)
Suspensions: None
Bannings/Deleting: One

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've got a clean record. But I know tons of cool people who get banned. it's frustrating because some sites have these little cliques of moderators, and anyone they don't like, or anyone who is different, is banned. It's frustrating and unfair.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I've got a clean record. But I know tons of cool people who get banned. it's frustrating because some sites have these little cliques of moderators, and anyone they don't like, or anyone who is different, is banned. It's frustrating and unfair.
I agree. Thats why I try to avoid joining forums unless its a professional forum or I know the person who made it wont tolerate it. Join mine?:wink:

F

furryredmonster

Ooopppss... my mistake I have gotton 3 warnings, not one. From the site I got suspended on temporarily I got two warnings before the suspension. My Bad!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
As of today, I have been banned from Muppet City Forum.

Before that, I was never banned.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did I mention that not only was I banned from WTATA, my account there was deleted?