Happy August the 1st!

Ernie101

Reaction score
I don't know, it seemed fun.

Happy first of the month everyone! What do you have planned for this month?
Besides picking up TMS Season 1!

Drake.

luvtosr

Reaction score
Spending lots of money on other people's birthdays and anniveraries :grouchy:

On another note my fella does that whole 'white rabbits' thing on the first of every month. I keep telling him it's only meant for March but he doesn't listen to me. :smirk:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
This month, beside picking up TMS season one, I will be cleaning the house twice (to "earn" TMS season one- hey, I'll do what it takes!) as well as spending a week in camp and starting school. Which basically means this: August 9, buy and watch TMS season one. August 10, leave really early for a really long bus ride to camp in northern Wisconsin. August 16, come home and start school. Which means I'll have a lot less time on my hands.

That Announcer

Reaction score
My schedule:

August 2- August 12: spend time with my pa; get TMS S1 and Oz; surf around town; swim; watch movies

August 15- end of the month: Do things with my grandparents

I don't have to start school until the second week of September, hurray! :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, today is a civic holiday, so nobody at all works. I work 5 shifts this week, which will be insane, and I am just ticking off the days till season 1. I've preordered it, but I plan to also pick up MWoO that day too.
All the big family things are over already, so as far as I know, august is mostly relaxing and working.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Ah, everything feels better in August! My birthday, going on holiday, exam results day... well two of them are to look forward to. And if we get a UK release date I'll be happy about the TMS Season 1 box-set and MWoO too...

luvtosr said:
On another note my fella does that whole 'white rabbits' thing on the first of every month. I keep telling him it's only meant for March but he doesn't listen to me. :smirk:
I say "white rabbit" on the first day of every month; it seems that there are a few variations of this going around...

luvtosr

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
I say "white rabbit" on the first day of every month; it seems that there are a few variations of this going around...
From what I can tell it comes from a mix of the March Hare and possibly something to do with the Ides of March even though they're not till the 15th. I dunno though, a lot of superstitions are too vague to get a real idea about.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I will be working and taking a week off from work later in August. I've pre-ordered TMS Season 1 and will spend a great deal of time watching it once it arrives! I'll continue to get some wedding planning done and stuff like that. Mostly I'm looking forward to my week off from work!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
TMS Season 1, as Hunter would say, "works for me." :big_grin:

Other than that, just gotta finish summer session class this Thursday, finally go home and relax a bit (thank the Lord).

Other than that though...guess its all about waiting for September's FR Season 1!! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
Spending lots of money on other people's birthdays and anniveraries.
Me too! Birthdays that is. Today was my nephews' (got him the complete set of Pink Panther action figures from Palisades), then both Grammas', my other nephew, two cousins, one uncle, and oh yeah, MINE!!!

As for Muppety stuff, definitely can't wait for Season 1 and MWOO next week. Plus I've been really antsy and non-focusy since hearing about the auditions. When we hear the dates, gotta get time offa work, buy a plane ticket, reserve a hotel room, a rental car, yadda-yadda, you know.

This August is FANTASTIC!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: