Happy August the 1st!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Looks like everybody as a busy month ahead of them.. August is usually an unlucky month for me.. So head warning.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Let me be the first to say . . .

Happy August 2nd!

Vibs

Reaction score
Second!

And then the third and 4th and and and...

.. I have to start school again. Or actually, I'm going to start in "College" (We danes call it Gymnasium... Curious ain't it?) - And it means a lot of work and new-ness and *Sigh* I'm nervous...

... Anyway, happy Second August! Hope you'll all have fun!

Ernie101

Reaction score
You start college when you're 16 Vibs?

Oh and Happy August 2nd!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What???? No luv for August 3rd?

Just so we don't miss it -- an early Happy August 4th everyone!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Sure, why not. Tell you what someone ought to do: come up with an official Muppet title for each day. For instance, tomorrow could be "Official Jerry Juhl Appreciation Day" or something like that. What do you think?

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Sure, why not. Tell you what someone ought to do: come up with an official Muppet title for each day. For instance, tomorrow could be "Official Jerry Juhl Appreciation Day" or something like that. What do you think?
I think that it's a great idea.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Or a Great Moments in Muppet History blurb for each date. You know, like "On this date in Muppet History the talking vegetables were created". They could be real or made-up, whichever way we want to go.

Ernie101

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Or a Great Moments in Muppet History blurb for each date. You know, like "On this date in Muppet History the talking vegetables were created". They could be real or made-up, whichever way we want to go.

That is a really great idea. Seriously, if that was on the main page of the site or something along the lines..I think it would be really really cool. I think it would be cooler if it was real though, but great idea. :stick_out_tongue: