Halloween is just around the corner

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Why, because it’s the strangler or because I’m dressed as a Spongebob character? :stick_out_tongue:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Why, because it’s the strangler or because I’m dressed as a Spongebob character? :stick_out_tongue:
Honestly, that’s what makes it the perfect Halloween costume. SpongeBob fans will fear you because you’re a villain, and SpongeBob haters will fear you because you’re a SpongeBob character. It’s flawless.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Alex, you look very salty.

My street is a little off the beaten path, but five trick-or-treaters still showed up.
The first one couldn’t have been older than two. She was Snow White. She looked lovely, but looked absolutely terrified. Her daddy did all the talking. The sight of a long-haired hippie freak will probably scar her for life.

A few more kids showed up- two princesses and two zombies. None of them said “Trick or treat!” One girl said “Happy Halloween!” The other was more blunt. “GIMME CANDY!!!”

Because we weren’t getting too many kids, they could help themselves to all the Kit Kats and Reese’s they wanted.

I’m at the age now I don’t make as big of a deal out of Halloween anymore, but I love seeing the kids in their costumes.
That’s good enough for me.