Halloween is just around the corner

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DVD is better anyway; they're uncut, unlike the ABC broadcasts - they've especially been butchered in recent years so they can air TOY STORY OF TERROR uncut.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I have DVDs too of the most popular specials.
Once upon a time, the specials were originally shown exclusively on CBS. Sponsored by McDonald’s and Peter Paul candy bars- Mounds, Almond Joy, and York Peppermint Patty.
Which made me wonder, which came first, the character or the candy bar? Or maybe Schulz brokered some special deal?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In the 80s they were acquired by Hershey. But they were a solid company for just making three candy bars.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Come to think of it, there's KISS members Peter and Paul, of which Paul Lynde remarked, "Oh, I love a good religious group!"

wiley207

Reaction score
DVD is better anyway; they're uncut, unlike the ABC broadcasts - they've especially been butchered in recent years so they can air TOY STORY OF TERROR uncut.
Yep, and I brought that up in this recent vlog...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I know it’s been a trending topic, but I gotta be honest, I’ve never even bothered watching the Peanuts specials on ABC since I already have physical media of most of the specials. 🤷🏿‍♂️ In all honesty, I thought it was kind of silly a lot of people were complaining about this, because to me, it just tells me they were never grateful with the fact that they could watch it on TV. I mean, honestly. Why not just buy a copy from a local thrift store or whatever and pop it in?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
So I know it’s been a trending topic, but I gotta be honest, I’ve never even bothered watching the Peanuts specials on ABC since I already have physical media of most of the specials. 🤷🏿‍♂️ In all honesty, I thought it was kind of silly a lot of people were complaining about this, because to me, it just tells me they were never grateful with the fact that they could watch it on TV. I mean, honestly. Why not just buy a copy from a local thrift store or whatever and pop it in?
Plus it’s not sped up or edited for syndication

wiley207

Reaction score
Time for a Halloween riddle! Why is "Nostalgiaween" like "Toy Story of Terror?"
Give up?
Because they both pretty much have nothing to do with Halloween!