Halloween is just around the corner

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. You have to pay for it if you go to a store; random people give it out to you for free.
2. If you wear a costume when you go into a store, you might arouse suspicion and have the cops called on you.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm actually already feeling kind of Autumny and holiday-ish, even though it's not even September yet, and it's still 100 degrees outside.
And I read an article about the Peanuts, which put me even more into the holiday mood.
So yeah, i'm ready for the cold, and i'm ready for holiday decorations

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I notice anymore, people start getting excited for Halloween about mid-summer (July/August-ish), but I am thrilled to see more and more people are ready for fall this year - that's something I almost never see! This summer was, surprisingly, not entirely insufferable as usual, but still, the beginning of fall is always so wonderful.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I notice anymore, people start getting excited for Halloween about mid-summer (July/August-ish), but I am thrilled to see more and more people are ready for fall this year - that's something I almost never see! This summer was, surprisingly, not entirely insufferable as usual, but still, the beginning of fall is always so wonderful.
Pull up on YouTube, if you want to get into the fall mood, "Autumn Almanac" by the Kinks. The Beach Boys cornered the market on summer songs, there's a ton of Christmas out there, but very few songs about autumn. Enjoy.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Pull up on YouTube, if you want to get into the fall mood, "Autumn Almanac" by the Kinks. The Beach Boys cornered the market on summer songs, there's a ton of Christmas out there, but very few songs about autumn. Enjoy.
This is my autumn song:

We were talking about Todd Rundgren, but Dan Fogelberg is honestly a guy who gets no love anymore; it's absolutely criminal! Dan's music is absolutely akin to the type of quality that Jim Henson presented.

wiley207

Reaction score
I know for the Halloween party my brother and I are hosting at my house, and then for passing out candy on Halloween night, I'm wearing the new fursuit I built of my original fursona, Zak Wolf!

I even built the head with a moving jaw, too, just like my Disney Big Bad Wolf fursuit head.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know for the Halloween party my brother and I are hosting at my house, and then for passing out candy on Halloween night, I'm wearing the new fursuit I built of my original fursona, Zak Wolf!

I even built the head with a moving jaw, too, just like my Disney Big Bad Wolf fursuit head.
That's a nice suit you have!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody on Facebook is like September is now officially part of the Halloween season this year.

Sorry, each holiday gets a month to be celebrated, October is for Halloween, not September.