Gorillaz Appreciation Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It almost looks like he's trying for an Elvis look, which . . . doesn't really suit him well.
it really doesn't
Who even still wears watches anymore anyway?
i do jkhdfg
i love watches. i just cant justify spending more than 10 bucks on a watch kjhdg

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
A Browns player was wearing a $2M watch during warmups Monday night lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

If this is the supposed new "TV series" we were supposed to be getting, then this is . . . not really what I was expecting. . . .

crackmaster

Reaction score
They remind me of the Teen Titans (Russel and Cyborg, at least.) I like their songs "Feel Good Inc" and "Rock the House." And "19-2000" sounds like early Moloko.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well. . . .

This is starting to get like the way Disney has been handling the Muppets all these years . . . are we getting a Gorillaz series? Are we getting a Gorillaz movie? Hmm. . . .

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
oh boy. something else i can complain about with the horrible flandarization of 2d

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ehh, I'm more concerned about the opportunities that'll present itself for more Murdoc fan dis-service. 🤮

But, of course, I'm totally on board for any Noodle fan service we could possibly get. 😈

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
sexy murdoc is basically a meme now between me and my friends. gotta love that leopard print thong

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, can somebody please explain something to me?

It would appear that people on Twitter are canceling Gorillaz now because of NFTs . . . what are NFTs? From what I'm trying to discern, whatever this is, basically goes against the lowkey environmental messages of some of their previous music (i.e. their PLASTIC BEACH album), but from what I'm reading, NFTs are something digital? I really don't understand any of this.

Oh yeah, and as it turns out, Kevin Bishop (as we all know is Sarge's favorite 2D :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:) also does blackface and is an anti-masker/anti-vaxxer. 🤦‍♂️