Gorillaz Appreciation Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i dunno if i can really say i have a favorite song yet but yes feel good inc, dirty harry, and tranz are up there

and obviously my favorite member is 2-D

which is honestly kind of surprising because normally i go for the gross jerks like murdoc

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing that I find intriguing is that Murdoc is the brains of the outfit, the one who actually formed the band and brought everybody together . . . but it's 2-D who's actually the face of the band and the lead vocalist, while Murdoc sticks with bass.

Meanwhile, poor Russel seems to be the most underappreciated member of the group, but then again, it seems like it's always the drummers who tend to get the least amount of glory compared to other members.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Did I just stumble into Gorillaz Central? LittleJerry changing his avatar when.

But you guys already didn't know Feel Good Inc?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sarge's 2-D av is an example of how the creators like the troll people from time to time . . . 2-D's eyes are glowing now, does that mean he's possess like Russel once was? Apparently not, apparently his eyes just glow at random . . . even though it seems to me that if his eyeballs are full of dried-up blood, that if they were going to glow, they would glow red instead of white.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
There's also the bit at the end of Humility where his eyes go back to being black after Russel trips him. The few people I've asked seem to think he's possessed, but I've also seen some comments on videos where people think with 2-D his eye color indicates his mood...which I don't know how that would work either

Unless it's like...blows to the head filling his eyes with blood or something and it fades if he hasnt been hit in a while