Funniest Muppet Moments

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Someone (I'm pretty sure it was Richard) made a remark about giving her "artificial perspiration."

-Kim
Actually, I think it's either Jim Henson or Dave Goelz saying it. I'm pretty sure it's Jim, though.

"She's drowning! She needs artificial perspiration."

That is a funny moment.

BlueAM

Reaction score
My fave moments are:

Fozzie translating the Chef in the 30 Years Celebration
Yorick nibbling on Kermit's arm (?) in same special
Jim paying bill in same special
Many more from this special, but I can't post them all

Grover doing the Mexican Waiter Dance (OLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLEOLE-

CRASH!!!

Mary Had a Bicycle
Skit of the Declaration of Independence where Don Music breaks his quill and Grover gives him things that rhyme with quill
The Count and Ernie arguing over answering the phone and counting the rings

Cookie Monster demolishing Janice's plate of cookies in MFC
Piggy slipping on icy patch in same scene
The Muppet Babies scene in same special

I have many more favorite scenes, but I can't post 'em all at the moment.

BlueAM
"It's good to be the king!"- King Louis XVI, "History of the World: Part 1"

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf

I remember on the george burns ep(after George sang a song)Statler and Waldorf say this,

Statler:that George burns can sing
Waldorf:I can sing Statler.would you like to hear me?
Statler:Only if you sing tenner.
Waldorf:tenner eleven miles away.haha :excited:

Klonoa

Reaction score
This one's from Muppets Tonight. I believe Cindy Crawford was the guest star. Bobo wanted to impress her, but he was nervous so Rizzo stood in the next room with a microphone and told Bobo the right things to say via headphones. But then Andy and Randy Pig came in with a bunch of balloons and Rizzo said without realizing, "Hey those are some nice balloons. Mind if I play with them awhile?" You then hear a POW from the next room.

Also on Muppet Party Cruise, Pepe the Prawn, "Hey I can win at my own game, okay. There's nothing in the instruction booklet that says I can't do that. Stop looking at me like that, okay."

--Klonoa

dmx10101

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
This one's from Muppets Tonight. I believe Cindy Crawford was the guest star. Bobo wanted to impress her, but he was nervous so Rizzo stood in the next room with a microphone and told Bobo the right things to say via headphones. But then Andy and Randy Pig came in with a bunch of balloons and Rizzo said without realizing, "Hey those are some nice balloons. Mind if I play with them awhile?" You then hear a POW from the next room.

Also on Muppet Party Cruise, Pepe the Prawn, "Hey I can win at my own game, okay. There's nothing in the instruction booklet that says I can't do that. Stop looking at me like that, okay."

--Klonoa
I remember both of those.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Gotta give some credit to one of my new favorite Muppets (besides Swedish Chef and Rizzo)...Joe the Armadillo! Joe had the unfortunate mistake of being in Kermit's Swamp Years, which definitely wasn't the best Muppet movie around (might be the worst), but having spent 3 bucks on the DVD, watching Joe made it almost worth it. I love that little guy. He annoys those humans so much in his little 'documentary.' Really that whole thing would be one of my favorite Muppet moments. I hope any projects Disney has plans for the Muppets with includes more Joe! Here are some of my favorite lines:

Joe the Armadillo: Oh boy! I'm about to meet the Best Boy! Can you believe it, the Best Boy!
Best Boy: Hey what're you doing on my truck?
JA: You're the Best Boy?
BB: Yeah.
JA: But you can't be the Best Boy. You have a moustache! You're a man!
BB: Well I wasn't always a man.
JA: You mean you were a woman?
BB: No, I was a boy.
(later)
JA: So what does it take to be a Best Boy? Do you have to start out as a Good Boy, then work your way up to Better Boy, then finally Best Boy?

Any other Joe fans out there or am I the only one? Well I may put up some more Joe-isms later when I get bored at work.

--Klonoa Joe

HuggaWugga

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Man. I hope Timelife sends me more of these Muppet Show videos soon. It seems like I'm missing out on a lot of this.

Wait a minute! I have the Petter Sellers episode on video and that part clearly isn't on it. Are you sure it wasn't a different episode?

I remember that from the "20 and Still Counting" special his name was John John as a kid, but they show him grown up and now he's John Williams and in the air force, at least that's what he was doing at the time the special was made.
it was the marissa berensen episode

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I forgot Guy Smiley, "EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE GAME SHOW HOST"! Man is he funny! I think someone should do guy smiley, and I don't care who, just as long as he is funny as he was!

I know he did "What's prarie's problem?", "Happiness begins at 40", "Beat the time", and more! I know some others, but here are some I didn't see:

"To tell the tooth", "The Triangle is right" "Family Food", and others! :zany: :zany:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I just thought of another one--Super Grover's crash-landings! He's cute when he crash-lands!

BJ

SaDiablo

Reaction score
The entire "Twelve Days of Christmas" with John Denver. I still fall out of my chair on that one...