Funniest Muppet Moments

tutter_fan

Reaction score
tutter_fan said:
My name is kermit the GORF?! I think I remember that show! That was really funny! :crazy:
Mods, could you delete that post above? Thanks!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
-When I first saw The Dark Crystal, I would laugh SO hard every time I saw Fizzgig. I don't know why but he just looked so alien to me that I found it funny. I still grin really big when I see Fizzgig to this day.
-The weird song that Avery Schreiber sings with all the Muppet monsters.
-Bubba the rat in Muppets from Space used to crack me up when I was 3. Something about his voice. I would ask Mom to play the clip over and over again of him talking.
-Hugga Wugga.
-Zoot's line about time travel in The Muppets (2015).
-In the Sesame Street sketch when The Count sleeps over at Ernie's house, I found it hilarious when he says "Count Sheep, who's that?".
-The Windmills of Your Mind.
-The Prairie Dog episode where one of them steals Kermit's collar was the funniest thing to me when I was in 5th Grade. My babysitter once heard me laughing incredibly loud, opened the door, and I was watching that episode.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
A LOT of the Mayhem's moments from 2015 are AMAZING.
"Is that the real moon or a department store one?" "Nah man there ain't no real moon."
"Cows are just experiments by the government! That's why there were no cows before 1972!" "I challenge you to find a cow born before 1972" The scary thing is, Dr. Teeth has a point.