Fraggle figures! (we need 'em)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bryan dude! You want Fraggle figures... So do we all. But saying there's not a wealth of characters? Well, maybe not to the extent of the super heavyweights like SS and TMS with their international versions and specials and alike...
But if you want, I can import/post the fictional lineup I created here. Or send it to you personally. Or tell you the thread to go to so you can check out.
LMK, we'll talk later.

Moran9969

Reaction score
Dern right I wanna see Fraggle figs...

Even if they were a small run, with two waves, it would be more than perfect.

Wave 1:

Gobo
Mokey
Boober

Wave 2:

Red
Wembley
Uncle Traveling Matt

Exclusive:

Sprocket

beaker

Reaction score
Trust me, if Sesame Street was possible, there's always a possibility of FR figures in 2007.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know Ed(The Count) posted his dream list here somewhere, but I can't find it, so I thought I'd give you people a taste of my Fraggle dream line...

Series 1:
Gobo Fraggle w/ two Doozers, a stack of postcards, a map, a removable backpack, and a Doozer construction

Red Fraggle w/ Cotterpin Doozer, Cotterpin's trike, a flute, a towel, and a Doozer construction

Large Marvin Fraggle w/ Fenie Fraggle and crackers

The World's Oldest Fraggle w/ throne, and Fraggle horn

Exclusive:
Marjorie the Trash Heap w/ Philo and Gunge

Series 2:
Boober Fraggle w/ two Doozers, laundry basket, socks, lucky walking stick, and Doozer construction

Wembley Fraggle w/ two Doozers, yo-yo, basket of radishes, and Doozer construction

Convincing John w/ two singing Fraggles

Cantus Fraggle w/ magic pipe, and bug minstrel(I don't know his name, but it's the one that looks like a giant cockroach...)

Exclusive:
Sprocket w/ bed, Fluffenella, and food bowl

Series 3:
Mokey Fraggle w/ two Doozers, paint brush, easel, radishes, and Doozer construction

Uncle Traveling Matt Fraggle w/ removable backpack, garden gnome, removable hat, notepad, pen, and postcard

Brio and Brool Minstrels w/ instruments, and a whatnot Fraggle

Green Minstrel(I don't know his name) w/ instrument, and two whatnot Fraggles

Exclusives:
JUMBO Jr. Gorg (this would have to be like 5 times the size of the other figures...)

Other ideas:
Detective Red

Trash Heap Mokey

Purple Jacket Gobo (season 1)

Boober without hat

Wembley with rolled eyes

BEAR

Reaction score
Good list, Ryan! I think I would have thrown in Gobo's guitar and Boober's blues harp (harmonica).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You want I shoulds post it again here?

Foodie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I think we need them!
Amen! :smirk: :excited:

No exclusives though unless they're obtainable. I hate exclusives.

Nick

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I am sure I remember when the photo of this figure was first shown on Palisades site that were planning on just putting one Gobo in each case, they were not going to tell anyone so it would be a surprise when you went to buy that Series. Cant remember what series they were going to do it with though.

Fraggle Line would be great. Make Fraggle Figures!!!!

Chris

Foodie

Reaction score
Yup! That was uplifting yet disheartening at the same time. I printed up those pics for my fraggle scrapbook. :smirk:

Nick