Fraggle figures! (we need 'em)

MWoO

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well, the way I see it is that it's highly possible for Palisades to acquire the licsence. Look at it this way,

JHC gave the licsence to Palisades for the Muppets in 2002. And even though Disney bought out the Muppets, Palisades still produced like 6 figs before the licsence expired.

Also, Ken said that he talked to Brian Henson once and Brian said he was happy with the line so far. So if JHC liked what they saw with the Muppets, don't you think they'd like Fraggles too? I think if Palisades asked JHC for the licsence, we'd see Fraggle figs.
It's not a matter of asking for thel icense. Palisafdes has to pay for it. Right now they are having a hard time getting Sesame Street into store, and that show is still huge and on the air. Maybe if the fraggle rock movie does really well it would be worth it, but not now.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Are you serious?!! I didn't knwo they made that maney Fraggle Figures. How did you get those anyway?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem... Mayhaps you guys should glance over the lineup I posted earlier in this thread. Might serve as a bit of lead-off for plans of your own.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Baba's posts have got me thinking about those Doozer pack-ins (not that the Count didn't mention them too). . .

Choking-hazard concerns have been the stumbling block for in-scale Doozer figures, but isn't there a way? Okay, you might have to cheat the scale a little bit, but I can picture little-bitty PVC-like groupings of two or three Doozers on a single base, as one solid piece. Or a Doozer in a crane or two Doozers riding in one of their jeep-like vehicles. If you grouped enough Doozers together or stuck them in vehicles or attached to Doozer buildings you could have your Doozers close to scale without having tiny eensy-weensy parts.

Not the same as a single-piece Cotterpin, I know, but it's something.

(And either way, the Count and Baba are dead-on right about having Doozer constructions as accessories. Those could be in-scale with the Fraggles regardless.)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I think that for now, We should just hope that the Sesame Street figures will come out. But it would be great to have the Fraggles in the set as well, I would love to have the Five main Fraggles as well Uncle Matt. The Grogs would have to be huge, and probably still not huge enough for it to look like the real grogs. But it would still be cool.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I agree with Bear. Seeing how it is Fraggle "ROCK" its all about music as well. So, the inturments are a good add.

I would have had Cantus in Series 1. And Hold off on red, and switch with Mokey. Only because the Red and Gobo combo is a really hard hitter... thinking about that, i changed my mind.

But i was thinking if Red was in series 2, series 2 would do better.

And i'd say Philo and Gunge should come as a 2 pack, and not with Treash Heap. I'd say that Trash Heap should come alone, with the set. They can make extra money selling Philo and Gunge seperate from her set base because you'd need them to complete the look of the scene. Like Pigs in space. You needed 3 characters, but they were spereate.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Would recommend you go back through the thread and reread the posts with my own individual lineup ideas. Hope this helps.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I would LOOOOVE Fraggle Figures! I would love to see the Cantus one! :smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Yea i didn't exactly see that there were 3 pages untill AFTER i said something...

Do you think putting them all in seperate waves is a good idea? It would push the line-up further... but most cases, it may not last that long, and once again... we wouldn't get all our fraggles.

But its nice to see someone else agreed about holding off on Red