First quarter has passed - Where's Season 2???

Luke

Reaction score
From what i've heard, (and this doesn't come from a PR person who gives you the usual "its being perfected" rubbish) there are major problems with it and it doesn't look like its coming anytime soon. Just about everything that causes problems, has done, from rights to the quality of footage, to budgeting and sales decisions. I think S1 sold ok, but they went a bit over the top on the volume they actually manufactured and so it makes them hesistant about getting the numbers for S2 right. They've obviously put quite a bit of work into it already so my guess is we'll see it around christmas at the earliest with a big marketing campaign leading up to the release, and probably a few cuts, as i can't see them paying out too much to sort rights issues.

I also heard at the time when they had a poll running, that the cover art would probably end up being a version of the large Piggy head design.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Methinks me was right when me said it ain't gonna happen. Come on, HOW MANY times has this been postponed? Disney's treatment of the Muppets isn't even worth commenting on anymore.
The video game Muppet Pinball Mayhem was also postponed many times before finally being released.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Just about everything that causes problems, has done, from rights to the quality of footage, to budgeting and sales decisions....
...to the marauding penguins, the exploding mushrooms and on-set fire, to the phaser-cannons set to stun, the new molding stuff, the old moldy stuff, the requirements of diva treatment to the health treatment for those the diva required, the missing bus (where IS that thing?), and the dancing pickles...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You'll never find that missing bus. And if we have our way, you'll be choking on its exhaust fumes. Gun it Sis!!!

Marky

Reaction score
The video game Muppet Pinball Mayhem was also postponed many times before finally being released.

Really? That classic piece of Muppet History? NO WAY!

(sarcasm not directed at you per say) :wink:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Get a Grip folks! TMS is not the only thing that Disney will be releasing on DVD this year. Please keep that in mind. I'm sure that there will be an announcement in due course, but as I've said time and again - You just have to be patient and wait. And if you can't, then that is your bad luck.
Oh gee golly thanks so much for not only making it out like people who are asking where it is over a year and a half now maybe longer are going bonkers.
But wishing bad luck upon em'.:rolleyes:
Whitch Dr. no Dr. thanks I don't trust em!:eek:
Really? That classic piece of Muppet History? NO WAY!

(sarcasm not directed at you per say) :wink:
hahahahah oh it's so good to laugh!

superboober

Reaction score
Better late than never I always figure. Better to get them later than not at all.