First quarter has passed - Where's Season 2???

Marky

Reaction score
I can't believe I was right! Back when someone said that somewhere or someplace that Disney was going to release Season 2 of the MUppet show on DVD, I took a cynical stance saying "Nah, ain't gonna happen". I did so expecting to be proved wrong once and for all - that there IS a future for the Muppets. Wow. This is pretty bad. I guess they're gone for the foreseeable future. It'd take a miracle to bring them back. They can't even get a lousy 4 disc set released? Again... wow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Didn't you get the memo? It's being said that the Muppet Show Season 2 will be released in the summer of 2007. Check the thread with that title in the Muppet Merchandise section of the forum.
Hope this helps.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Huh? Didn't you get the memo? It's being said that the Muppet Show Season 2 will be released in the summer of 2007. Check the thread with that title in the Muppet Merchandise section of the forum.
Hope this helps.
Ummmm it's the Summer now Isn't it? It's like hot out and it's April.
I'd like season 2 allready k thanks lol:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Hot? April? What part of the US are you living in VM? J/K.
Sorry, but you've got your clocks set three months ahead. We're in spring now, summer doesn't start until June 21. Oh and Markie, the first quarter of 2007 did end, only it was the calendar first quarter. What marketing companies call "first quarter" started in March and lasts until the end of May, so maybe the Season 2 TMS boxset will get released proving you right or wrong depending on your POV. If not, then look for some release in the "second quarter" starting in the month of June 2007.
If not, you can rest assured we'll be chatting about it here on the boards.
Hope this helps.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ya know i am going to say what i have been saying all along these things take time they want it to be preftect

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Even if it is planned for a summer release, wouldn't we have heard something official by now?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Even if it is planned for a summer release, wouldn't we have heard something official by now?
That's what I was thinking. For instance, the long-awaited Sergio Leone boxset was announced a couple weeks ago as coming out on June 5th. Heck, some July releases are already being announced, but no word on TMS.

I usually check out The Digital Bits first, as they often get word about upcoming releases early on, sometimes several months in advance.

Marky

Reaction score
Methinks me was right when me said it ain't gonna happen. Come on, HOW MANY times has this been postponed? Disney's treatment of the Muppets isn't even worth commenting on anymore.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Methinks me was right when me said it ain't gonna happen. Come on, HOW MANY times has this been postponed? Disney's treatment of the Muppets isn't even worth commenting on anymore.
I agree or while they are "perfecting" these sets they could be releasing other things on dvd that have never been on dvd before that fans would go insane for like oh say like the frog prince or muppets at walt disney world.

David French

Reaction score
Get a Grip folks! TMS is not the only thing that Disney will be releasing on DVD this year. Please keep that in mind. I'm sure that there will be an announcement in due course, but as I've said time and again - You just have to be patient and wait. And if you can't, then that is your bad luck.