Favorite show no one knows

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man... So much stuff that other people remember that I remember too... Maybe, in the distant future, a podcast talking about my memories and stuff like that could be done. Eh, something else to occupy my time to make sure the stuff I have to get done doesn't get done.

Suffice it to say...
Danger Mouse, Count Duckula, Bananaman and his somewhat evil counterpart Appleman... All these are in my memory vaults. Also have Dr. Snuggles and the animated series they had about a koala family living in australia with a rabbit brother and sister duo, penguin brother and sister duo with triplet baby brothers, and a trio of somewhat bullyish kangaroo brothers as well (forgot the name of the show.
And does anybody remember the show that was a combination of audience participation game shows with animation hosted by Molly Diamond and Greg Lee?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
my favorite show is Eureeka's Castle, Today Special. OH! The Underdog show

Drtooth

Reaction score
the animated series they had about a koala family living in australia with a rabbit brother and sister duo, penguin brother and sister duo with triplet baby brothers, and a trio of somewhat bullyish kangaroo brothers as well (forgot the name of the show.
Are you thinking of Blinky Bill or Noozles?

Poor Kowalas... they get such horrible cartoons... Noozles, Blinky bill, The Kwickie Kowala show (hard to believe Tex Avery created it... but he died before production started).

I did like the obese Kowala woman in Tazmania...

Anyone remember that one?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Might've been Noozles, not completely sure though.

Methinks the name of the character from Tazmania was Constance.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait... could have been Blinky bill. I recall Noozles were talking Kowalas that co-existed amongst humans, while Blinky bill was an anthropomorphic cast of all talking animals.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Dr. Snuggles is another unknown kids' show, David the Gnome is another, Salty's Lighthouse is another...

moodswinggirl

Reaction score
Garbage Pail Kids. For some reason, the kids I grew up with don't remember that show.

And there was this show called "Oh Tokyo!" from an obscure Phil-Japanese Friendship channel. It was a magazine-type show that featured a Filipina named Ellen going around Japan and kinda touring the Filipinos back at home. It was so funny! More so because Ellen didn't know she was funny.

And I used to watch this Japanese comedy dubbed in English that they showed on the same channel. It had "Daddy" on the title but I forgot the complete title. It was about a composer who had to raise his kids, but the rest of the world thought he was a bachelor.

moodswinggirl

Reaction score
Maybe it's because it never actually aired due to complaints from my favorite people in the world, angry ignorant parental groups. I heard it actually was quite tame compaired to what a lot of people heard and thought.
really? wow. weird that it was aired in the Philippines. it was on the irreverent side but it was pretty clear that it was all tongue in cheek, even to a 9-yr-old. I loved the "commercials."

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was however released as a box set a couple years back, but I haven't purchased it yet.

But yeah, the US networks didn't air it (nor did syndication) because a bunch of irate parents thought it would corrupt their children, and what, more than the collectors cards did (which were brutal by comparison, I've heard).

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Yeah, one card I saw featured a chef puking into a taco he was going to serve. (Sorry if that grossed anyone out.)