Favorite show no one knows

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have shows that barely any of my friends know of. Some of them are:

Kaput and Zosky: French cartoons are funny.

Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island: It didn't rip off SpongeBob. They can bring it back.

Pucca: A great show, and Flash cartoon.

Bobobo-bobo-bobo: This is the craziest anime show ever, and I love it! (but I won't marry it. :big_grin:)
I completely disagree with Coconut Fred... it was a knockoff, and a poor one... But on the subject of BO-Bobo....

Another one of my favorites. I'm so glad Viz finally decided to publish more of the manga... I have to watch Bo illegally off TV links, since I don't have cable.

What the **** kind of a name is Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo? !
I believe it's some sort of Japanese pun... a sound effect for fire brining or something exploding... I forget.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I actually do remember seeing a couple of episodes of Mr. Bogus. It was kinda weird, although like many of the more random things from my childhood I don't remember much of it...
:crazy:
I remember him! He was cool.

Bump in the Night is one that no one seems to remember. At least, of people that I know.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bump in the night... with music by Jeff Moss... someone on a Muppet board has to have MP3's of the CD...

(I had the cassette, but it's long gone).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Glo Friends - A cartoon about little insects who glow after drinking "moon drops." Most people remember the Glo worm doll, but they also had a TV show and movie. Only one of my friends remembers this!

Belle and Sebastian - A cartoon that was on Nickelodeon every morning. About a boy named Sebastian and his big dog Belle and little dog named Poochie. Sweet and sort of dark sometimes as I recall.

The Mysterious Cities of Gold - Three kids search for gold in the "New World" and learn about the Inca and Mayan civilizations. Another Nick show

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I loved a cartoon series in the early 70's called "Barbapapa". It was about a family of blobs that could take on any shape or form and each was a different color. I have yet to come across someone else who has heard of this show.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few things...

1 Bobobobo is actually better known by the name "Samurai Champloo".
2 That's cause Barbapopa was more of a series that aired in Spanish/Latin Caribbean markets.
3 Also from those Latin channels, there was an animated series that played out like a soap opera named Angel, about a young blonde girl who had to search the earth for a magical seven-petalled flower that had each petal in one of the different seven colors of the rainbow and each emitted their own distinctive color-based fragrance.
4 Mysterious Cities of Gold, I remember that one. Also remember Spartacus from Nick from the same era.
5 Glo Friends... That aired along with the My Little Pony and Potato Head Kids series.
That's all I got for now. Will probably definitely come back and post some thoughts or memories of other shows I've watched through the years.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bump in the night... with music by Jeff Moss... someone on a Muppet board has to have MP3's of the CD...

(I had the cassette, but it's long gone).
I didn't realize Jeff Moss did the music. That's pretty cool. Perhaps an eBay search is in order.

Loved Mr. Bumpy, Squishington, Miss Molly. ... It was Miss Molly, right?

I used to really like this old cartoon called Crusader Rabbit. I used to have a few episodes on video. It was kind of a precurser to Rock and Bullwinkle, with a rabbit and tiger flling the main roles.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
4 Mysterious Cities of Gold, I remember that one. Also remember Spartacus from Nick from the same era.
5 Glo Friends... That aired along with the My Little Pony and Potato Head Kids series.
Yes, thank you! :halo:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Put me down for "Mr. Belvedere" and "Small Wonder".

Those were all 80's shows back in the day.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember him! He was cool.

Bump in the Night is one that no one seems to remember. At least, of people that I know.
How can you not remember that series?:eek:

Belle and Sebastian - A cartoon that was on Nickelodeon every morning. About a boy named Sebastian and his big dog Belle and little dog named Poochie. Sweet and sort of dark sometimes as I recall.
Oh, I remember that show so well!:smile:

Put me down for "Mr. Belvedere"
Mam! I don't know how it's not possible to not remember that show?:confused: