Favorite Musician Muppet

Quesal

Reaction score
Alright! I'm new to this forum posting stuff, so here I go with starting some conversation!

Rowlf, The Electric Mayhem, Solid Foam, The Minstrels and all other Muppet musicians make me feel good with their music. Who's your favorite Muppet musician and why?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I would have to say Floyd, because Jerry Nelson's muppets are among my favorites, and I love Floyd's singing voice.
:sing: Also Cantus, because of the mysticism. Mostly Floyd though, lol.

And welcome to the forum!
:smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I would say either Lips or Digit, because i like to root for the under dog (or under muppet in this case)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
There is only one band I can ever say is my favorite, whether human or Muppet ... Electric Mayhem.

I am enchanted with Cantus, though, but for different reasons.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I have always thought that Janice was just it. Even as a kid, I liked Janice's mellow, groovy personality without necessarily realizing it as such.

In more recent years, I've come to have a profound love for Dr. Teeth, too. He is one of the most beautifully designed Muppets in the whole pack.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Going to say both Floyd and Janice. Floyd really takes his music seriously, despite having to play square little numbers like The Muppet Show theme, lol. :sing:

I love that Janice is a female lead guitar player; it's not something you see everyday. You always just see women being the lead singer or shaking a tamborine. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it gives the impression that women aren't interested in actually learning to play (which is far from true). You also have to just love Janice as a character. Everything she says has the potential to be funny just because of how she says it, hehe. :flirt:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet musician would have to be Floyd I think, but of course Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Don Music, and Cantus are all up there very high on my list too. I've also really started to like Zoot just for the comic brilliance of some of his sketches such as Sax and Violence.

And who doesn't love Animal and Janice? :flirt: :halo:

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I really like the Electric Mayhem Band, especially Animal, but I love Marvin Suggs and the muppaphones, and Lew Zealand and his singing fish. Those two are probably my most favorite music acts of "the Muppet Show" of all time.

Muppetmonster

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well for me I play both guitar and piano and the two Muppets that made me want to do that is Janice and Rowlf.

But it's not hard to tell that I'm a Janice fan lol. :flirt: