Favorite Musician Muppet

Muppet Man

Reaction score
Floyd Pepper

I love Floyd Pepper's singing! Especially when he sings the blues or mellow jazz.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Does Kermit count? Lots of muppets sing. Plus he plays the banjo. In the muppet movie only but stillll.........

Quesal

Reaction score
Does Kermit count? Lots of muppets sing. Plus he plays the banjo. In the muppet movie only but stillll.........
Of course Kermit should count! And he has played his banjo in other places besides the Muppet Movie. Like when he and Debbie Harry sang Rainbow Connection on the Muppet Show or that Frog Song from the Muppets at Walt Disney World...

ploobis

Reaction score
I have a few favorites. Here they are.

Rowlf The Dog

The Country Trio

Dr. Teeth

Floyd

Zoot

Janice

Animal

Lips

Clifford

Beard

Flash

Digit

Female Drummer (from TJHH)

Trumpet Girl (from TMS)

Lubbock Lou & His Jughuggers

The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband

Emmett Otter's Jugband

River Bottom Nightmare Band

Leroy The Donkey

TR Rooster

Rover Joe

Catgut

The Rock N Roll Monster (from Ed Sullivan)

The Muppets Tonight Band

Cantus & The Minstrels

Geri & The Atrics

Bobby Benson's Baby Band

Fluffets

Reaction score
Of course Kermit should count! And he has played his banjo in other places besides the Muppet Movie. Like when he and Debbie Harry sang Rainbow Connection on the Muppet Show or that Frog Song from the Muppets at Walt Disney World...
Thanks, same goes for the info. Plus like a lot of people on this thread I like Janice. Who doesen't! "for surre!" :smile: P.S I haven't checked your youtube channel recently, anything cool and new? :big_grin:

ohtherain

Reaction score
New here - favorites are many

Hey, I'm ohtherain, new to the forums, and my favorite musician Muppets are not limited to Floyd :sing: and Rowlf :sympathy:. I am a pianist and bass guitarist so that explains my choices. However, I am partial to Crazy Harry and the explodophone! :crazy: Also Zoot and Clifford.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Always been a Zoot and Rowlf fan.

Little Chrissy also rocks.

Kiki

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem: I just love their style, and how they play all sorts of different things- very eclectic. Though my faves are Dr. Teeth and Janice. :big_grin: :flirt:

Rowlf: He's not in-your-face, and I like his down-to-earth nature and how he just gets along with pretty much everyone (...well, except fer Miss Piggy, but she gives most people a hard time- heehee.)

Catgut: I LOVE The Muppet Musicians of Bremen! At first she tries to start a pity-party fer herself, but I love how laid-back she is and how's she's just "one of the boys", y'know?

Kermit: Ahh... the sight of him sitting on a log with his banjo just-a playin' away... classic.

kade619

Reaction score
animal

cmon am i the only one that likes animal:halo: hes my favarite charecter AS ANIMAL WOULD SAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAL

ANIMAL :halo:ANIMAL :halo:ANIMAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ANIMAL

JJandJanice

Reaction score
cmon am i the only one that likes animal:halo: hes my favarite charecter AS ANIMAL WOULD SAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAL

ANIMAL :halo:ANIMAL :halo:ANIMAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ANIMAL
I like Animal just fine myself, but he's not a favorite of mine, just because there's not a lot of depth to him as a character, but he's fun for what he is, just my opinion.