Favorite Musician Muppet

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like Dr. Teeth for his gravely voice and smooth keyboard stylings (not to mention his fashion sense).

I like Zoot for his understated demeanor and mad sax skills.

I like Floyd for his sharp original singing voice and that he's always too hip for the room.

I like Janice for her personality and vigor on the guitar.

I like Animal for his mania.

But most of all, I believe the talent, wit and unassuming nature of Rowlf the dog makes him the classic Muppet musician. :sympathy:

Quesal

Reaction score
Animal will always be a treasured fav of mine...as well as just about all other musican Muppets of course :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I like Animal just fine myself, but he's not a favorite of mine, just because there's not a lot of depth to him as a character, but he's fun for what he is, just my opinion.
Agreed. He's a good character, esp. fer the Muppets, but to me he doen't have a lot of substance and as you said not a lot of depth.

Quesal

Reaction score
True. Lets see Animal say something poetic liek Cantus LOL

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love The Electric Mayhem, but they're not my top favorites. I love The Beetles from Sesame Street and Chris and The Alphabeats and The Minstrels. But I love the Frogtown Hollow Jubilee Jug-band featuring Emmet Otter and his friends. They're the best!

Nick22

Reaction score
how are we supposed to choose.

i love janice because she has the coolest personality and look, and who doesnt love a good guitar player?

i love floyd because he is the hippest of the hip, the coolest of the cool, and the grooviest of the groovy, and plays the bass like their is no tomorrow.

i love dr.teeth because where would the electric mayhem be without his genius keyboard playing and sense of style. and who could live without hearing his voice everyday? he has the coolest voice!

i love zoot because he is always tired or sleeping or just being quiet and in TMTM, when he is sitting in his locker and he does his short little solo, i loved that

i love animal because he loves the some of the best things thw world has to offer, the drums, food, and women. and his drumming is sick. SICK

i love rowlf because it seems like rowlf could play ANYTHING on that piano

i love kermit's bango playing :smile:

i love trumpet girl. how can you not love her? that randon purple girl with the trumpet in the theme song

i love lips because i think out of the whole electric mayhem, i like his clothes the best, and, he can play the trumpet phonomonally.