Fan Mail

BEAR

Reaction score
When you guys send out fanmail letters to Muppet performers and Muppet people, do you include a SASE, or do you not and just let them decide if they want to write you back?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I added a SASE with extra postage just in case, and in some cases two copies of my artwork, one for them to keep and one for them to sign and send back, but never got anything back ever from a Muppeteer... of course I've only written to Muppeteers when it came to celebrities.

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I added a SASE with extra postage just in case, and in some cases two copies of my artwork, one for them to keep and one for them to sign and send back, but never got anything back ever from a Muppeteer... of course I've only written to Muppeteers when it came to celebrities.

What do you mean "WHen it came to celebrities"?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I mean I've never recieved anything back from a celebrity that I've written to, but the Muppeteers are the only "celebrities" I've written anyway. Sorry I didn't word it right, Bry. :embarrassed:

BEAR

Reaction score
That's okay. I was just trying to understand.

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, another question for Dave and whoever else...you don't directly ask for a reply or an autographed picture or something in your letters, do you? I've written fan letters to people before and gotten a response without it, but I was wondering if it helps or if it is rude to ask. What do you think?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd think that if you send a SASE, it's obvious, but I always ask very politely if they'd do me the great honor of sending me an autograped photo. Who knows. maybe it is rude and that's why I've never heard back. :frown:

Kiki

Reaction score
swcrazyfan said:
I emailed fanmail@henson.com and they told me to send fanmail to:
The Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Dept.
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521-9722

They replyed back so I know the fanmail email works. They replyed back with the email JimHensonCompany@henson.com so you mugh try that.
Thanks! :wink: But I have a little question. how would you address it to a performer, may I ask?

BEAR

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Thanks! :wink: But I have a little question. how would you address it to a performer, may I ask?

I would always do something like:

RECIPIENTS NAME
C/O COMPANY'S NAME
ADDRESS....