Reaction score
Ok the people Im missing:

Bill Baretta
Fran Brill
Dave Goelz
David Rudman
Kathy Mullen
Karen Prell

Please does anyone have any reliable addresses for them I would appreiciate it soooooooooooooooooooooo much...thanks

faze

Reaction score
Hey there Travelin pat

I have email addresses for David Rudman, Fran Brill

i can email to you if would like?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Faze, clear out some pms so I can Pm you, thanks and those emails would be greatly apprieciated!

faze

Reaction score
hey man

i just cleared out me inbox

Brinatello

Reaction score
I've become real terrified about writing letters to famous people, including my close friends. I was hurt badly through email troubles in the past, including letter-writing to celebrities that I decided to never, ever write to anyone. However, I would love to drop a note to the Muppet actors and perhaps get a signed photo from them. That's such a wonderful thing to have in one's possession. I miss the signed photos I used to have and often wondered if I could write to get replacements. I don't know. I shouldn't wait too long, but I also should build up more confidence and get over this fear of writing.

The Whatevers

Reaction score
I'd love some signed photo's from puppeteers and such.

I just don't know where I'd send my request to, can anybody help?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi there...I havn't checked into the fan-mail thread for a long time, so I don't know if there is an updated list of addresses for Muppeteers since the Dizzy Buyout? Where should I write for Jerry, Steve and/or Bill? Also, how could I contact Jim Lewis, Muppet writer.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Guys cheak this out! I don't know if this is the real Matt Vogel but I'm sending a money order to him because I won an item from ebay. Help me please.

Matt Vogel

And if it is. HOLY COW! *jumps up and down* (P.S. His name on Tough Pigs is MuppetPerson)

MODERATOR NOTE:
I removed the personal information that was listed. We do not discuss the personal lives of the performers, much less indicate their personal contact information.

Matt Vogel can be reached at:
Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

Kiki

Reaction score
Ok, these are the autographs I currently have:

• I wrote to Fran Brill, sent letter and drawing, got an autographed pic of Zoe that said: Hi katie, with love, Zoe.
  • I wrote to jerry nelson, sent a letter and a pic, got an autographed pic of the count with just says 'the count'.
  • Wrote to kevin Clash, sent letter and drawing, got a autographed pic that said: To: katie, thanks for the drawing! W/love, K.Clash and Elmo and I got an Elmo hand puppet.
  • Now I'm writnig to Stevie Whitmire, wait for a reply...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Guys cheak this out! I don't know if this is the real Matt Vogel but I'm sending a money order to him because I won an item from ebay. Help me please.

Matt Vogel

And if it is. HOLY COW! *jumps up and down* (P.S. His name on Tough Pigs is MuppetPerson)
Erine81981, I can see your excitement at posting this.
BUT, how would you feel if someone posted your address and telephone number on the internet?

If it is Matt Vogel, you have now given him cause to change his home phone number and to worry about his privacy and that of his family.

I appreciate all the cool post you have done in the past, but I think your excitement got in the way of thinking this through before you posted this info.