Fan Mail

Erine81981

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
Erine81981, I can see your excitement at posting this.
BUT, how would you feel if someone posted your address and telephone number on the internet?

If it is Matt Vogel, you have now given him cause to change his home phone number and to worry about his privacy and that of his family.

I appreciate all the cool post you have done in the past, but I think your excitement got in the way of thinking this through before you posted this info.
Thanks and sorry. I seem to get carried away. Not at all the times. This just happens everyonce in a while. Again sorry for that. I didn't realized that I had his phone # up. Now that I saw this I really don't want to show ya'll what he wrote back after I got those lunchboxes. But being that I'm fine with everyone making feel like am an (excited freak) here is what I got after telling him I recived them.

Hi, Kyle...

Glad you got the lunchboxes!

To answer your question, I am the puppeteer Matt Vogel from Sesame Street. I'm flattered that you'd know who I am.

Enjoy the lunchboxes and keep on watching Sesame Street!

Matt
Hope this don't make me seem such like a fuss or not but I wasn't thining as (OverUnderAround) said. Thanks and again sorry.

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
i just sent an email message to kevin clash through the fanmail address. is this a good way to do it, or will he not get it?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I sent a letter to Dave Goelz several months back to the MHC and it was returned. :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I sent a letter to Dave Goelz several months back to the MHC and it was returned. :frown:
Yeah, I sent one too, but I never got it back or a response...:smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, I sent a letter to Dave Goelz, to the Jim Henson Company, but it came back. :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
let me clarify... i meant the e-mail address supplied by MC. will he get it this way?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think a lot of the links need to be updated, maybe a PM to Phil might clarify.

I guess I feel a little better knowing I wasn't the only one with bad luck with Dave. Well, Dave; if you're reading this, you rock and we all wanna' tell you, so be a peach and hook us up with an addy so we can tell you some more!

Kiki

Reaction score
Er, I'm just wondering, could someone please, pretty please, give me a mail address that actually works other than the Sesame Workshop one? Please? It would mean sooo much to me! :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I would send a letter to Karen Prell? She is one of my heroes. Of course her puppeteering is amazing, but she is an animator too, and since that's what I'm trying to do in school, she is a role model for me. I know she has a website but I would like to hand-write her a letter. I think it appears more genuine.

swcrazyfan

Reaction score
I am a very big Star wars and muppet fan and I am wondering if anyone has sent anything to Frank Oz and received anything after he stoped doing the muppets. If so, could you PM me contact info so I could send him a letter. I hav not read all of the pages in this topic, so this might be already talked about before.