You can write to them @ either

Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, New York

or

Jim Henson Foundation
627 Broadway, 9th floor
New York, NY 10012

i got a photo in the mail from Fran brill who plays prairie dawn and it said the sesame workshop address

hope that helps

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Well, I just sent off an email to JHC, about Scooter...um, cause this is fanmail. Would it be bad if I posted my letter here so you guys can see it. I hope it isn't horrible sounding....

Dear Jim Henson Company,

My name is Sara Elisabeth Vines. I'm a huge fan of the muppets. Just to get this out of the way, I would adore to have a picture of Scooter!

Nice letter, but JHC no longer owns Scooter. Muppets Holding Company now owns Scooter and should have all the photos there.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, actually I had tried to send off a fanmail, by email. It never went, so I'll be sending it snail-mail this time. :wink:

So, I would get the address for The Muppets Holding Company, LLC? Alrighty then, thanks!

rowlf84

Reaction score
Ah, that's true Fozzie. Wow, it's a hard concept to get used to, JHC not owning the muppets.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
HOW DO I FIND OUT THE ADDRESS TO SEND TO THE JIM HENSON COMPANY TO SEND A FAN LETTER

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Well, actually I had tried to send off a fanmail, by email. It never went, so I'll be sending it snail-mail this time. :wink:

So, I would get the address for The Muppets Holding Company, LLC? Alrighty then, thanks!
all i can say is "good luck" with the Disney/Muppets Hoildng address... I sent the Muppeteers letters to that address 3 times and NEVER got a thing back!

The Muppets Holding Company
1201 Grand Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201

goooood luck! :smirk:

doctort13

Reaction score
I am mailing Caroll Spinney a letter today to congratulate him on his Emmy Award.