Fan Mail

teebs

Reaction score
Convincing John-

For Jerry, yeah, write to Sesame Workshop.

Karen's website says "Messages can be sent to Muppeteers
through fanmail@henson.com." Since she still cites Henson, but that email address no longer works, I would suggest you send your letter to the California office.

I really don't know about writing to Jane.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have started quite a lovely autograph collection. I have them framed in document frames.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone else has an update. I sent my mail out about three and a half weeks ago with no response yet, but I remain patient and optimistic.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Another update!
Both my fanmails were RETURNED! :cry:
Fortunately, they didn't stamp over my stamps and I can resend them, but know that following address DOES NOT WORK:
Fanmail
PO Box 20726
New York, NY 10023
It came back checked: "Attempted Not Known"
Hope this helps. On the other hand, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to send them. :confused:

Becky

Reaction score
Aww nooo, I'll be getting mine back any day now then I guess :cry: at least I hope I do at least get it back seeing as that drawing was with it :frown:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, so how or rather "where" do I send a fan mail to Dave Goelz? Like I posted earlier, both my mail to Jerry Nelson and Dave came back when I sent it to the NY offices (no longer in existance).
I found that I can send my mail to Jerry to:
Jerry Nelson
c/o Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023
But I don't know which address to do for Dave. Can anyone give me an idea? Thanks.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Okay, so how or rather "where" do I send a fan mail to Dave Goelz? Like I posted earlier, both my mail to Jerry Nelson and Dave came back when I sent it to the NY offices (no longer in existance).
But I don't know which address to do for Dave. Can anyone give me an idea? Thanks.
Try the California Officies, they are still up and running:

1416 North LaBrea Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90028

Phone: 323.802.1500
Fax: 323.802.1825

Vic Romano

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Try the California Officies, they are still up and running:

1416 North LaBrea Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90028

Phone: 323.802.1500
Fax: 323.802.1825
Thanks, I still haven't sent that out, I'm gonna' call later today and find out if that's the way to go. I'll post later when I get the word.

BTW - An update on my Jerry Nelson fanmail:
I sent that out about three weeks ago and still no word, but I remain HIGHLY optomistic and hopeful!