Fan Mail

christyb

Reaction score
Keep me posted. If you get any contact or word back that they are actually getting it...Well then I'll send out my fan mail.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, VIc, you should get someone to sign your Muppet pic, you know the one you drew (can't remember it's proper name...)

christyb

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Who're you sending mail to, Christy?
Well, it actually isn't mail. More like a project I'm doing for a class. You see we have to do a commemorative speech in Public Speaking (not due till mid April). So I'm saying "Thanks" to all of them and Jim too. I'm putting the speech with as many Muppet clips from the years as I can get my hands on. The intro will be to the tune of "Rainbow Connection". I'm working on it right now. So in an indirect way. I'd like a catch all to send a DVD copy of the thing to all of them. If not I'll make as many copies as possible and send it individually.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well I will be sending Dave Goelz both of the pictures I've got posted at DeviantArt, but I sent them as a gift, that's a good idea though, maybe I should send two; one for him and one for him to sign and send back... eh, I'm a graphic artist, if he sends me an autographed anything, I'll just put the signature on myself... I mean I'll put the signature on the picture, not on me persay... nevermind, er; Good idea Beau!

christyb

Reaction score
So you don't want Dave Goelz's signature on your forehead??? LoL.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll have it tatooed on my chest. Lol! Right now there's a big "L" on my forehead.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Well I will be sending Dave Goelz both of the pictures I've got posted at DeviantArt, but I sent them as a gift, that's a good idea though, maybe I should send two; one for him and one for him to sign and send back... eh, I'm a graphic artist, if he sends me an autographed anything, I'll just put the signature on myself... I mean I'll put the signature on the picture, not on me persay... nevermind, er; Good idea Beau!
Thank you! Are not all my ideas all good?

*snicker*

And, yes, I did mean those pictures. Also, Crissty your idea sounds good.