Fan Mail

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard

I'd love to have two Chicken puppets though.
why? so they could make more chicken puppets???

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
heheheheeheheheheheeheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

foofoocakes

Reaction score
This thread has gotten really weird. From a live muppetier chat to creating your own chickens. How bizzare! I love it!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I still have no reply from anyone but Frankie poo. (I think Miss P would call him that, don't you?)

Sigh, how long did it take everyone else to hear from Dave and Steve?

and the whole driver's license thing lost me....

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppetfreak

Sigh, how long did it take everyone else to hear from Dave and Steve?
I wrote to Steve in August of 2001. I have yet to hear from him (but there's still hope! I think...).

I've written to Dave a couple of times. Both times it took about 2 to 3 and a half months for me to get a reply.

So just be patient...

**still patiently waiting to hear from Bill, even though it's been a year since I wrote to him**

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Hello All

I was wondering if anyone has had any success in the past few months with either Kevin Clash or Carroll Spinney ? I sent my request with a SASE around the end of October. Whats the average turn around time for them and what have you received back ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

muppet_dk

Reaction score
For about a month ago I sent a letter asking for as many signatures as possible. I got the letter today.

But for some reason there wasent any signatures with it. :cry: So i guess that i must be more specific the next time.

The did however answer a suggestion that I made about a seasoned box set with the original 1st season opening.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR "BOXED SET" SUGGESTION. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY EVALUATING.

I think that it sounds so great that they are thinking about realeesing a box set. :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetFan123
Hello All

I was wondering if anyone has had any success in the past few months with either Kevin Clash or Carroll Spinney ? I sent my request with a SASE around the end of October. Whats the average turn around time for them and what have you received back ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

HIYA MICHAEL!!

Sometimes it can take several months to get anything back, and other times it's a few weeks. Just depends on how available that person is at the time the letter arrives at the company. If it's mid-season and nobody's filming, they may have to wait for the performers to come back, or they wait til they get enough letters on hand to ship them all to the performer's home.

Kevin Clash sent me a cool autographed photo of himself and Elmo "To Kevin from Kevin Clash and Elmo." I ended up getting an autographed photo of Big Bird signed to me with "Spinney" written REALLY small on the edge of the photo.

FOZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ha ha! That sounds about right.

Originally posted by MuppetFan123
Hello All

Michael
I wrote Carroll Spinney, and he responded. He sent me a nice hand written letter, and an autographed (it was Big Bird's and Oscar's autograph. But he signed the letter) post card from the 25th anniversary of Sesame Street. It's pretty neat!

Speaking of which, any of you POA members out there, did you notice that in the directory there's three times that Carroll Spinney's name is mentioned? And each and every time his name is mentioned, Carroll is spelt differently? I'm pretty sure they're all him, there's only so many Carroll Spinney's around, and the majority of them are female. And, once, his name was even mentioned alongside his characters from Sesame Street, so I know they're all him. :grouchy: