Fan Mail

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Sort of. I'm trying to figure out which Muppeteer Twiddlebug (username) is. Go check out his/her bio.
hmm mysterious and the posts were so objective...

*thinks* old muppeteer...maybe Goelz.....sorry mean streak...

Sarah

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I once wrote a letter to SS asking for a signed photo, only to recieve a cast picture w/the words "To (My name)." God, was I devestated!
A couple weeks ago, I mailed a two page letter to Carroll Spinney (One of my all-time favorites). Hopefully, he'll reply within the next few months...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
hmm mysterious and the posts were so objective...

*thinks* old muppeteer...maybe Goelz.....sorry mean streak...

Sarah
Not Dave Goelz. The person was born in 1969 which sort of rules out anything TMS. Maybe Kevin Clash, but I doubt it. Oh, well. I'm not even that worried about it anymore. Just sorta wanted to know.

Scoot

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Not Dave Goelz. The person was born in 1969 which sort of rules out anything TMS. Maybe Kevin Clash, but I doubt it.
I *believe* Kevin was 10 when Sesame Street came out. So I don't think it's Kevin...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ah! Okay. Hey, that makes him the same age as my Dad. Er, I'm sorry, Kevin.:big_grin:

Scoot

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I asked them if they can sell a puppet and they said no way!:frown:
from
BARRYLEE

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, they don't like selling puppets. I understand that. Alot of copyright junk involved. They like to keep 'em around so they have them when they try making new ones. Soooooo, how exactly did they say it? They didn't really say, "no way" did they?

:big_grin:
Scoot

Beauregard

Reaction score
Leke, they would be soooooo expencive.

I'd love to have two Chicken puppets though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I wanted Scooter, but you're better off just trying to make your own Muppet character. They seel lots of feathers in craft stores, Beau!

(Hey, Beau, you looking forward to November when you can start driving?)

Beauregard

Reaction score
1. I really don't think I could ever do somthing like that. I just don't have the nack, not that I hev ever tried.

2. I don't know what you were trying to say about driving, but whtever it was I didn't get it and dodn't mention it again. (You can e0mail me if you want and I'll tell you why.)