Fan Art: Dave's Creative Muppet Visuals

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
D'oh, I was gonna do a Watchmuppets short cartoon :eek:...at least I didn't come up with the same casting...

And holy moly "My Favorite Things" is epically impressive! I've only imagined pictures that...insanely packed to the brim with cool.:embarrassed: Also, we share a lot of favorite things, so that's cool too :stick_out_tongue:

You're some kind of...superhuman, Vic

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The blitz is out of control!

• Check out some old art, new Christmas banner, and a long interview where I talk about my art, my inspiration, and pooping in pants at The Fantabulous Muppet Mindset!

• Then see another new Christmas banner and listen to a shorter interview with Steve Swanson at the Insuperidous Muppet Cast!

• And if you haven't already, there's still time to see some new and fun art and the Amazastical Tough Pigs!

• As always, check out the party anytime at my Deviant Art page!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Crikey - where do you find the time? ? ? ? I aim to do just one Muppet piece a lifetime! ! !:wink: As always, absolutely cracking stuff, Dave, you're style is very infectious:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uch...I know how you feel. I open my sock drawer, there's Dave. I look out the window, Dave. I open my uni work, there's Dave...

...maybe I should stop printing out his photo and plastering it everywhere...people could find that slightly creepy...*shifty eyes*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Bert & Ernie Gallery

Want to see lots of fun takes on :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: ? Then head on over to the fun party that is ToughPigs where I'm the featured fan-artist again!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Want to see lots of fun takes on :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: ? Then head on over to the fun party that is ToughPigs where I'm the featured fan-artist again!
You've done it again, my friend! EXCELLENT work! I love the third one the most, but they're all beautiful and hilarious and have the Dave Hulteen seal of quality that I love so much. :big_grin: