Fan Art: Dave's Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Glad this was posted, thanks, Ed!

I can't say exactly what and when, but be prepared for a blitz of stuff coming really soon. :big_grin::excited::zany:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great piece with the Count Dave! And I'm looking forward to this blitz of things to come! I miss your work!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I looooooove that picture of The Count. It's so gorgeous and the pose is just delightful. Amazing job with that one, Dave! :batty:

I, too, can't wait for the blitz! Even though I sort of already know what's coming. :wink: I'll be in touch soon, man!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, man... Epic. Amazing. GORGEOUS. Every piece in there is just SO beautiful... I absolutely love it. Inspirational and That My Kinda Woman especially (for two totally and completely different reasons). I am also absolutely fawning over that gorgeous Dr. Teeth. I want a hat with that on it!

Keep up the AMAZING work, Dave! :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Make sure you all listen to, and look at the Muppet Cast's new episode coming out next week! The blitz continues!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
So... I was over at TP, and I started drooling over that AMAZING picture of Sweetums, Robin, Rizzo, and Pepe... which, by the way, is officially going to be the background of my computer at somepoint in the near future... And I saw, in the background, out of focus, Thog.

And you, sir, are a genius.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Bloody awesome stuff Dave - I could genuinely your illustrations adorning Muppet merchandise. LOVE IT!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Dave - as always you blow me away and I'm so excited your art is now on TP as well as here. I am not even sure which one is my favorite of the ones they posted - they are all terrific! Looking forward to what else you may have coming down the line!